Heart of Midlothian v Ross County 24/10/15

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like hardline minter behaviour from those neds. Good to see that the majority of Hearts fans seem to be embarrassed by them as well.

Bunch of wee fuckwits that have no place at our club.

Sounds like hardline minter behaviour from those neds. Good to see that the majority of Hearts fans seem to be embarrassed by them as well.

What annoys me about the young team is the defence that they are young and 'we were all daft when we were 16'. I might've been immature, but I knew where the line was and I knew it would've been a beamer to run about acting like I was in Green Street while pestering ordinary fans.

They are the same idiots who sing all their bigoted, racist pish at away games. They need banned, I'm not saying for good as they may improve when they are older, but long enough to realise their nonsense won't be tolerated.

My nephew was at the game with me today and within 10 minutes he spotted one of the boys in the group and said 'he's in my year, he's an arsehole'. So if he can see what they are up to is beyond cringey, being young isn't really an excuse.

The biggest shame is that it's detracted from a good win and performance. I just hope the Ross County fans who had their bus attacked realise the vast majority of Hearts fans are against these boys.

Djoum was solid.

I'm going to have to ask this again:

How in the name of f**k if Prince Buaben starting ahead of Gomis and Pallardo?

Probaby felt he would partner Djoum better? He has 2 months to showcase his ability and todays performance will have done him no harm at all.

I think we have 4 solid central midfielders which could pay off towards the end of the season.

We've got a supporter hotline to point the finger now and everything. Hopefully we'll be rid of these cretins soon enough.

Wonder if it was the same daft c***s that were giving stewards a hard time in the Roseburn - noticed that they left early en masse.

p***ks, the lot of them. They'll get raped in jail one day.

Fucking hell :lol: you realise they're little boys eh? Raped in jail? Wow.

He was excellent today. His footwork is awesome at times.

He was one of several excellent performers today. Him, Djoum, Nicholson, Walker, McGhee and Paterson were all terrific.

Sow tired towards the end of the second half, but he showed that, if Neilson decides to play with one striker, that he should start ahead of Juanma. Juanma wasn't particularly bad today - he had a few nice flicks; but he was hot headed yet again.

After the performance today, I think we now know our strongest lineup:

Alexander

Paterson Augustyn Rossi GodisGod

Gomis/Pallardo Djoum

King Walker Nicolson

Sow

That's how I'd lineup from now on, anyway.

From where I sat, it definitely didn't look like a red card for Augustyn. Rossi should've passed back to Alexander for the punt instead of landing Błazej in it. Fortunately for us, County never really looked like scoring. Paterson was actually really good at CB :lol:

Oh, and the yung teem sprinted past me on Gorgie Road after the match, knocking folk out of the way, etc. Didn't know they'd been giving the County supporters bus hassle.

As soon as the firecracker went off, I thought that's the end of their wee singing section experiment. After the incident with the bus, it's absolutely inevitable. I'm confident, and hope, that the club will take action.

Probaby felt he would partner Djoum better? He has 2 months to showcase his ability and todays performance will have done him no harm at all.

I think we have 4 solid central midfielders which could pay off towards the end of the season.

I like Buaben, but his form has been nowhere near good enough to be starting games - especially when we have other options.

"Let's go to the Hertz game the day and cause bother"

"Aye - I'll wear my bright yellow jacket, so I'm not easily identifiable".

One of the other boys had a shiny jacket that could only be described as binbag chic. Again, hardly subtle.

Sow is a quality player, but he doesn't seem to be playing with the same conviction in front of goal as he was in the early part of last season. If he can regain that then he'll be brilliant for us. Where's that clown Aberdeen fan who said he was the epitome of a carthorse and that John Sutton was better? :lol:

Really good to hear that Djoum was impressive, the prospect of a midfield containing him, Pallardo, Walker and Nicholson is pinilla.png.

Archived