Rock vs Wheel

That was all down to confidence, and thus far the lad has done enough to suggest he's a decent acquisition. There were heated exchanges after at least two Falkirk goals between Docherty and Barr, suggesting the skipper was hardly blameless.

The suggestion on Saunders isn't a bad shout, and I'd consider him alongside Buchanan once Taggart is fit. As for Gallagher, perhaps Ross should be given a run meantime.

But it all goes deeper than that - the body language and the movement off the ball is awful, and the collective lack of confidence is painful to behold. That is really worrying given the experience that runs thro this squad.

Today was the first home game I've missed through choice in years and it turned out to be a prescient decision.

If Barr is on the kind of money being quoted, one has to ask why a perfectly good skipper and player of the year was bundled out the door to give him a place.

The board have got it right in the last three managerial appointments. The jury's out on this one.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fourth looked offside and the Son's players totally stopped for the third - build up to he fifth was superb though.

Collum continues to frustrate and often completely baffle - how many times did he whistle for what seemed like no reason what-so-ever?

Chin up Sons fans.

Fourth looked offside and the Son's players totally stopped for the third - build up to he fifth was superb though.

Collum continues to frustrate and often completely baffle - how many times did he whistle for what seemed like no reason what-so-ever?

Chin up Sons fans.

Chin up? More like fucking man up.

That was as poor a team performance as I care to remember for some time. Not a single player stood out in our side.

I really wish that some of our fans would man up as well. I'd love to see them on the pitch so that I could boo them, in the disgraceful manner they boo our team. If it's that bad, stop coming to the games.

That was as poor a team performance as I care to remember for some time. Not a single player stood out in our side.

I really wish that some of our fans would man up as well. I'd love to see them on the pitch so that I could boo them, in the disgraceful manner they boo our team. If it's that bad, stop coming to the games.

Did you hear the 'fan' who was shouting about how "Aitken was the worst manager ever, and he should chuck it"?

I turned round and laughed, but I think he was actually serious. A truly remarkable outburst.

Not a fan of Derek Ferguson then?

Well. That. Would. Be. An. Inter-esting. Question. Fur. Wursel. To. Answer. But. Ave. No. Done. Enough. Ehm. Research. To. Make. A. Decision.

It's incredible that he has a job when he can barely read a sentence he wrote down five minutes earlier.

Fair enough - I was parked-up next to the home end and overheard a lot of the chat on the way back to the car, seemed a decent bunch and obviously I've seen my own team on the arse-end of enough scores like that in the past.

Can't blame any fan that boo'd that trash. Completely justified.

Wasn't there today cause I was pig sick after Tuesday nights result....we have always struggled at Dumbarton & I was expecting a draw to be honest..sons have always been very good at tfs & the Jim lister goals was it a hatrick? Is the one that sticks in the mind ..our record at tfs against Dumbarton is woeful can't remember a win against them.....unless we go back to billy lamont times ..any team with Wullie Gibson in it should cause us a problem when he played for us he was great I thought but he's very much a moody player

Wasn't there today cause I was pig sick after Tuesday nights result....we have always struggled at Dumbarton & I was expecting a draw to be honest..sons have always been very good at tfs & the Jim lister goals was it a hatrick? Is the one that sticks in the mind ..our record at tfs against Dumbarton is woeful can't remember a win against them.....unless we go back to billy lamont times ..any team with Wullie Gibson in it should cause us a problem when he played for us he was great I thought but he's very much a moody player

End of August 2015?

Yes you are right we were 2 scud up early doors then Darren Barr scored from a header & you were all over us for the rest of the game... How did I forget that

In your defence I'm sure there's been more memorable game this season :P

Archived