Hibernian v Rangers

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs aren't as bad as they have been made out to be, a 5 point gap can be easily clawed back. I wonder if Stubbs will try mind games again?

He really doesn't need to. We are more than capable of winning this without resorting to tactics you use before a big game.

Rangers would've dropped a fair few points if their opponents weren't all fucking useless (including us tbf but we've improved since then). Pretty confident we'll avoid defeat but really have to win to have any chance of the title.

FF in "You'd have lost or drawn if you hadn't won" shocker. Does this count as insight in EH7?

Rangers would've dropped a fair few points if their opponents weren't all fucking useless (including us tbf but we've improved since then). Pretty confident we'll avoid defeat but really have to win to have any chance of the title.

And Hibs wouldn't have dropped a fair few (more) points had their opponents been of a better quality?....

And Hibs wouldn't have dropped a fair few (more) points had their opponents been of a better quality?....

I'd say our points tally represents our performances quite fairly. Rangers' defence has been all over the place whenever I've seen them but pish finishing means it hasn't cost them.

I'd say our points tally represents our performances quite fairly. Rangers' defence has been all over the place whenever I've seen them but pish finishing means it hasn't cost them.

Falkirk fans might disagree.

But that aside, it's all very well saying Rangers' opposition being "useless" has meant they've been able to win every week..... but I'm saying by that same logic an argument could be made that Hibs wouldn't be on such a good run had their opponents been better.

Yet more insight from The Leith Oracle. "Your team could've conceded goals but they didn't".

It's going to be a long fucking week........

Archived