Hibernian v Rangers

HIbs have been treading on ice for the last few games and the ice is going to come away from underneath you this match mark my words.

Falkirk were unlucky they didn't beat yous but we will. Stubbs at FT: "It's going to be a long season if we keep playing like this" - 'we created chances but lost the match we have to work on our finishing' or some other nonsense he has to make up every time you's don't win.

and by the way Cummings doesn't noise me up haha like someone suggested, he has only scored 7 goals in the league and Waghorn has scored 12 in the league, or 15 in all competitions.

Waghorn makes Cummings look like a schoolboy player. If Hibs has Waghorn you's would forget all about Cummings who will probably never be as good as Griffiths yet yous already make out like he is hot property lol. Hibs have got too many strikers anyway how can you have 6 strikers on the books that stinks of mismanagement when you are understocked in midfield lol, Stubbs can't even build the team right.

Treading on ice? I take it scraping two 2-1 wins at home and a 1-0 win away from home isn't treading on ice then?

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keeping to the football chat , how do hibs fans want the team to set up ? Attack us and play to our advantage or play a similar game to what yous did at ibrox ?

We will attack you, think whoever gets the first goal will win the game. The last game at ER we were in control of the game until you scored the two goals before HT. Since then we have improved in defence dramatically and we are scoring goals going forward. If we play like we are capable and Rangers continue to play like they have recently then I can see us finding this more comfortable than many people imagine.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1445852950.330658.jpg

I look forward to seeing a half empty away end on Sunday..

#BOYCOTT

#Getting

The mighty Hibs need to scrape a result out of the dark from this one, or else the Rangers juggernaut will roll on to the title in record time. For the record, I just can't see Hibs taking any points. I support Rangers. In every match we've played Hibs so far this season, Hibs are lucky when they can even get a shot on target when they create chances, and usually their efforts are really tame.

I seen Cummings goal at the weekend and to bow over after that was a bit embarassing. I have seen better finishes from Rangers' Andy Halliday (defensive mid, when he put Hibs down 4-2) and Tavernier (Right back, when he put hibs down 1-0 amongst many others) and Lee Wallace (Left back) - all of them have scored belters from over 25 yards this season which are better goals and they didn't bow over as a celebration. Cummings acted as if he skinned the full Raith team himself and scored a worldy when in reality it was a run of the mill strikers goal (that could have been Jon Daly at the other end again), that a striker normally wouldn't go off their head about scoring. The only other time I have seen a striker bow over after scoring a goal was Thomas Muller when he scored an amazing chip from over 25 yards while the German Prime Minister was attending the match so that puts it into perspective. To be honest Hibees do all this talk about Cummings and that he is ready for a big move to a big club, but he wouldn't even get into the Rangers team.

ps I hope the full stadium gets packed with bears even the main stand then we will all start doing the bouncy at the same time when it is 1-0 gers until the end of the match. And I look forward to after we win this Championship title, we can take on real teams like Killie, Aberdeen and Hearts every week who all pose a threat and will be exciting games. it won't be packed at £28 a ticket but I think, well done Hibs did you's not make enough money from selling Scott Allan to your parent club?

Too much content; didn't read.

Have we found out who Martin Stubbs is?

I was saying it like the still game quote teacake heed. read it back now that you know its the still game quote.

Maybe if Hibs lose by less than 2 goals Martin - Stubbs will be able to make an excuse for the performance - Martin, so that Hibs fans can keep walking about in Cloud Cuckoo land thinking they will get promoted this season still lol.

To be honest I'm glad that Stubbs is the manager, Warburton outthinks him every match we play Hibs.

I was saying it like the still game quote teacake heed. read it back now that you know its the still game quote.

Maybe if Hibs lose by less than 2 goals Martin - Stubbs will be able to make an excuse for the performance - Martin, so that Hibs fans can keep walking about in Cloud Cuckoo land thinking they will get promoted this season still lol.

To be honest I'm glad that Stubbs is the manager, Warburton outthinks him every match we play Hibs.

Teacake heed :lol: is that the big insult amongst you kids these days?

Stubbs is like a ford fiesta and Warburton is a Rolls Royce.

Be it alan stubbs or martin stubbs, whatever you want to call him, his team are going to get whipped on Sunday and we all know it - stop pretending this is going to be your season cause this is Rangers season

Would be surprised if we lost this game, but would take a draw.

Hibs fans seem to be talking like they are the form team going into this, but in truth our results have been similar the last few games, and this is probably their best patch of the season.

2-0 Rangers, waghorn brace.

Stubbs is like a ford fiesta and Warburton is a Rolls Royce.

Be it alan stubbs or martin stubbs, whatever you want to call him, his team are going to get whipped on Sunday and we all know it - stop pretending this is going to be your season cause this is Rangers season

Stubbs is an Aston Martin surely.

Archived