Hibernian v Rangers

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got $5 on Hibs to win... 4:1 odds @ bet 365... More hopeful than anything, but if Sevco are to lose a league game this season this will likely be it.

Putting another $5 on Jason Cummings to score too once it's available.

...Ronny deila is a clown who talks the talk but fails to walk the walk , he's been asking for more time to get the team up to speed for how long now? Whereas mark Warburton has put our team up to fascinating levels in a few months . were going for the premiership title next season and I don't think Celtics diddy management team have a hope to stop the blue surge and mark Warburton project lol

Agreed, I hope Lawwell realises this and boots the 3 stooges out out before it's too late.

Keep Tavernier & Wallace quiet & we can win the game.

Plus, JC35 loves a goal against the ****.

Very tight but Hibs victory by 1 goal.

A tight set from Tav and Wallace on Sunday as Hibs come on to us, no need to rush it, we'll get our chances.

Keep Tavernier & Wallace quiet & we can win the game.

They've been fairly quiet in recent matches and don't seem to be pushing forward as much as they used to despite teams sitting back. Whether they have instructed to do so I'm not sure.

Waghorn and Oduwa will likely have a lot of the ball on Sunday so if Hibs keep them quiet they'll have a chance.

Archived