Hibernian v Rangers

G'd mornin' kid. Looking forward to school tomorrow?

Osram, are you going to watch the bears today? and ps did you stay up late in your bed last night thinking up that rumor you you made up and posted today lol.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you make of Dave King not wearing a poppy yesterday?

Many believe the poppy should be worn from November 1st to November 11th so maybe he is of the same opinion?...

That said, if his choice is not to wear one it's not a big deal.

The real question should be why was he at Stamford Bridge rather than focusing on something as trivial as his lack of a poppy. But this is the Pie and Bovril at the end of the day..

Just drove past a guy dressed as the Pope with a Rangers scarf on. The fat c**t looked positively pleased with himself. Anyone going to the game who see's him, can you tell him Bobby Skids says he's a fucking w**k.

I'll look out for him in the crowd

Let me guess... Hibs players will go down at slightest touch, mob the ref throughout the game, time waste and be all-round dicks.

.@RangersFC XI: Foderingham, Tavernier, Wilson, Kiernan, Wallace, Halliday, Ball, Holt, McKay, Clark, Waghorn

.@RangersFC Subs: Kelly, Aird, Thompson, Shiels, Oduwa, Zelalem, Walsh

Bit of a change playing ball in the middle, maybe worried about counter attacking?

Let me guess... Hibs players will go down at slightest touch, mob the ref throughout the game, time waste and be all-round dicks.

.@RangersFC XI: Foderingham, Tavernier, Wilson, Kiernan, Wallace, Halliday, Ball, Holt, McKay, Clark, Waghorn

.@RangersFC Subs: Kelly, Aird, Thompson, Shiels, Oduwa, Zelalem, Walsh

Bit of a change playing ball in the middle, maybe worried about counter attacking?

At least Kenny Miller isn't playing, wee c**t always seems to score against us.

Just drove past a guy dressed as the Pope with a Rangers scarf on. The fat c**t looked positively pleased with himself. Anyone going to the game who see's him, can you tell him Bobby Skids says he's a fucking w**k.

I spotted a Turkish fella heading to the ground with a 9mm pistol tucked into his waistband.

I love all the keyboard hard man and sabre rattling that goes on in these threads. It is the same before every Rangers game, and look how that has worked out for our opposition so far.

I am really looking forward to this, obviously hoping for another Gers victory, however if Hibs beat us today then good luck to them, as long as they do

it fair and square.

Let battle commence.

Archived