Hibernian v Rangers

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

loupda67aab.gif

:offtopic hahaha, you must be thick support to Hearts ... (ps Juanma's crap, he's not like Torres like he said hahha, his head must be in the clouds lol. When RFC play Hearts next season we're going to punish you's for your zombie chants lol, we will probably do the ouncy in your full stadium fromfirst minute until lthe last minute while our team punish you on the park)

:offtopic ps we got Holt for £65,000 your manager must be thick as well haha. He is worth at least £200,000 at the very least right now. And will be a million pound player a season or 2 after RFC get promoted premiership. Hibs are a better team/club than hearts imho

Hibs 0 - 4 Ra n g e rs - I smell a strong victory afoot tomorrow for the gers. Prediction B: Hibs 1 - 4 Rangers .

Gers fans to start doing a mexican wave then the 4th goal goes in, then start frisbeeing magic wizard hats onto the pitch and doing the bouncy from kick off until full time. Waghorn to score 2. Barrie McKay to score 1. I'll leave the next scorer to chance because it could honestly be any of the fine gers players. Stubbs at full-time: "we just weren't creating chances, our play with the ball was sloppy and we played right in to Rangers hands."

I can't wait to wake up and smell the air tomorrow knowing this is the day we will beat Hibs at Easter Road again.

What can you actually say to that ? The boy is going to have a stroke if hibs win this.

:offtopic hahaha, you must be thick support to Hearts ... (ps Juanma's crap, he's not like Torres like he said hahha, his head must be in the clouds lol. When RFC play Hearts next season we're going to punish you's for your zombie chants lol, we will probably do the ouncy in your full stadium fromfirst minute until lthe last minute while our team punish you on the park)

:offtopic ps we got Holt for £65,000 your manager must be thick as well haha. He is worth at least £200,000 at the very least right now. And will be a million pound player a season or 2 after RFC get promoted premiership. Hibs are a better team/club than hearts imho

Better team haha. NURSE!

f**k you and everyone associated with your horrible club.

f**k you and everyone associated with your horrible club.

haha, wipe your tears away and stop the baby tantrum, or else you will go on the naughty step .. #Meltdown before the match lol :lol: ps do you like my new DP wee barra? (I would give it 5 stars out of 5 myself personally)

haha, wipe your tears away and stop the baby tantrum, or else you will go on the naughty step .. ps do you like my new DP wee barra? (I would give it 5 stars out of 5 myself personally)

Your DP is the worst on this fucking site.

Cannot wait to see your tears come full time.

Rumour has it that Sevco won't have the club crest on the strip today. Interesting, if true.

completely false information, he is making this up, like he makes lies up every day on here lol

and cheers guys lol, you strike me as a good moderator lol TheGrassIsGreener

Archived