Hibernian v Rangers

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be surprised if we lost this tbh. I think we've been doing just enough to get by in recent games and Hibs will know that if they lose this then the league is gone.

I'd happily take a draw back along the M8.

Aye, a draw will do fine.

I'm off on Monday, so either way the real winner will be alcohol.

5 point or 11 point gap?Or still an 8 point gap...

Once upon a time a visit to Easter Road was a sure thing, but gotta be honest I'd be happy heading back with a point.

If there's one fixture where we might be expected to be under the cosh this season it's here. I'm sure we'll create chances, but would love to see a confidence building, solid defensive performance on Sunday when they (Hibs) have the run of play.

A feature of our recent displays that has been missing, with respect better sides would have taken advantage.

You'll find that out after the game on Sunday ya waste of bandwidth.

I think the calling yourself Henrik's tongue is more of a waste of bandwidth m8 hahahaha , take ur head out of the clouds mate, Ronny deila is a clown who talks the talk but fails to walk the walk , he's been asking for more time to get the team up to speed for how long now? Whereas mark Warburton has put our team up to fascinating levels in a few months . were going for the premiership title next season and I don't think Celtics diddy management team have a hope to stop the blue surge and mark Warburton project lol

I think the calling yourself Henrik's tongue is more of a waste of bandwidth m8 hahahaha , take ur head out of the clouds mate, Ronny deila is a clown who talks the talk but fails to walk the walk , he's been asking for more time to get the team up to speed for how long now? Whereas mark Warburton has put our team up to fascinating levels in a few months . were going for the premiership title next season and I don't think Celtics diddy management team have a hope to stop the blue surge and mark Warburton project lol

Who's this fud?

Archived