Hibernian v Rangers

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs 0 - 4 Ra n g e rs - I smell a strong victory afoot tomorrow for the gers. Prediction B: Hibs 1 - 4 Rangers .

Gers fans to start doing a mexican wave then the 4th goal goes in, then start frisbeeing magic wizard hats onto the pitch and doing the bouncy from kick off until full time. Waghorn to score 2. Barrie McKay to score 1. I'll leave the next scorer to chance because it could honestly be any of the fine gers players. Stubbs at full-time: "we just weren't creating chances, our play with the ball was sloppy and we played right in to Rangers hands."

I can't wait to wake up and smell the air tomorrow knowing this is the day we will beat Hibs at Easter Road again.

Hibs 0 - 4 Ra n g e rs - I smell a strong victory afoot tomorrow for the gers. Prediction B: Hibs 1 - 4 Rangers .

Gers fans to start doing a mexican wave then the 4th goal goes in, then start frisbeeing magic wizard hats onto the pitch and doing the bouncy from kick off until full time. Waghorn to score 2. Barrie McKay to score 1. I'll leave the next scorer to chance because it could honestly be any of the fine gers players. Stubbs at full-time: "we just weren't creating chances, our play with the ball was sloppy and we played right in to Rangers hands."

I can't wait to wake up and smell the air tomorrow knowing this is the day we will beat yous at Easter Road again.

Underage drinking is not cool, m9.

A steaming RedRob and co. to try and recreate the Battle of the Boyne on the Cowgate later, with anyone unfortunate enough to be dressed as a leprechaun. What a time to be alive.

I can't wait to wake up and smell the air tomorrow knowing this is the day we will beat Hibs at Easter Road again.

Shut the f**k up you little c**t.

Archived