house of Lords Tax

THE KING

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never voted conservative in my life.

Maybe not "Conservative" party, but certainly conservative. After all, you helped conserve the Conservatives' rule over Scotland. That party is now acting in line with the rules and processes of the constitutional framework you wanted Scotland to be part of.

Maybe not "Conservative" party, but certainly conservative. After all, you helped conserve the Conservatives' rule over Scotland. That party is now acting in line with the rules and processes of the constitutional framework you wanted Scotland to be part of.

I could argue Wee Nippys courting of Ed Miliband was equaly effective in returning a Tory majority."Let us help you Ed you can't do it on your own"....

I could argue Wee Nippys courting of Ed Miliband was equaly effective in returning a Tory majority."Let us help you Ed you can't do it on your own"....

You'd be lying, though. The reason the Pigfucker and his crew won was, as every survey has shown, because Labour were not trusted with the economy by English voters.

Both were equally effective. In that both just happened to be related incidents. The "you voted for Tory if you voted No" stuff is the sort of bitterness that makes me cringe.

Voting "no" was not the same as voting Tory. It was and is, however, the reason for the sovereign Conservative government rejected by yet in charge of Scotland.

The way some "no" voters try and distance themselves from Scotland being a region governed by a party elected by the UK (Scotland's vote being irrelevant) is what's cringe-inducing.

Voting "no" was not the same as voting Tory. It was and is, however, the reason for the sovereign Conservative government rejected by yet in charge of Scotland.

The way some "no" voters try and distance themselves from Scotland being a region governed by a party elected by the UK (Scotland's vote being irrelevant) is what's cringe-inducing.

Id only buy your argument if I thought the SNPs vision of Scotland was true unfortunately my logical brain thought a lot of it was horseshit.

Scotland voted Conservative then so you've nothing to greet on about Wings.

Id only buy your argument if I thought the SNPs vision of Scotland was true unfortunately my logical brain thought a lot of it was horseshit.

Eh? The SNP's vision of Scotland is an independent country which can elect any party its electorate wish to govern.

The British Nationalists' vision for Scotland is a dependent region of the UK which will be governed by any party the UK electorate wish to govern. That is currently the Conservative party.

For having a logical brain, you don't seem to have grasped that the SNP's vision for an independent Scotland is not the be all and end all. No country remains tied to the structures and shape imagined by the party which leads it to independence. If it did, the Republic of Ireland would not have evolved in any way since the 20s.

Eh? The SNP's vision of Scotland is an independent country which can elect any party its electorate wish to govern.

The British Nationalists' vision for Scotland is a dependent region of the UK which will be governed by any party the UK electorate wish to govern. That is currently the Conservative party.

For having a logical brain, you don't seem to have grasped that the SNP's vision for an independent Scotland is not the be all and end all. No country remains tied to the structures and shape imagined by the party which leads it to independence. If it did, the Republic of Ireland would not have evolved in any way since the 20s.

I didn't see anything other than an SNP feifdom for a long long time and doubt id be wrong.

I didn't see anything other than an SNP feifdom for a long long time and doubt id be wrong.

So distrust of the electorate means we're better off having the rest of the union choose our government and making our vote irrelevant?

I'll chalk that one up to "too stupid" for independence.

Archived