house of Lords Tax

THE KING

Its not a struggle for me to realise its bullshit.

Nah mate you're absolutely right. Once independence is won the SNP will continue on the one party state forever.

But to make things interesting the party will set up franchises like NCIS on the telly. I'm putting my name down for SNP:Barbados. I was tempted by SNP:Finland but it's perpetual darkness for 4 months every year.

A bit like yourself. All the time.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah mate you're absolutely right. Once independence is won the SNP will continue on the one party state forever.

But to make things interesting the party will set up franchises like NCIS on the telly. I'm putting my name down for SNP:Barbados. I was tempted by SNP:Finland but it's perpetual darkness for 4 months every year.

A bit like yourself. All the time.

Nobody said "forever" just a bit too long like maybe 5minutes.As regards franchises we already had SNP Marbella with 007 think he moved though when the common people started turning up.

Nobody said "forever" just a bit too long like maybe 5minutes.As regards franchises we already had SNP Marbella with 007 think he moved though when the common people started turning up.

Whereas as part of the union, we have the SNP dominating at local and devolved levels, and representing nearly every constituency in Scotland. Not exactly going how the Little Britons had planned ...

Naw I can't im bored now.You just get on with your Weetabix.

Yup, typical Unionist. No arguement at all. Try researching your own facts instead of taking 100% of your news from the right wing establishment press.

Whereas as part of the union, we have the SNP dominating at local and devolved levels, and representing nearly every constituency in Scotland. Not exactly going how the Little Britons had planned ...

See your beginning to grasp the not going their seperate ways thing now.Well done.

Yup, typical Unionist. No arguement at all. Try researching your own facts instead of taking 100% of your news from the right wing establishment press.

You could have cut and pasted a response more interesting than that.

The irony on a thread where your pals all jumped the gun, believing 'wee Nic' before doing any research atall.

The irony on a thread where your pals all jumped the gun, believing 'wee Nic' before doing any research atall.

Whats to question,Labour "delayed" the bill while the lib dems wanted it stopped.But according to labours twitter the labour peers all voted against it and didnt abstain

Having seen some of the YES campaigners in my neck of the woods I seriously doubt there is a correlation between good education and YES/NO.At least not how you're educational snobbery is alluding to.

I didn't say there was.

I said you're basically kevthedee with a primary level education.

I didn't say there was.

I said you're basically kevthedee with a primary level education.

Oh I see I just thought you meant people who don't agree with you are simple minded souls when in fact we're fine examples of a Scottish education system to be proud of . Cheers

Im curious now what party the ex SNP politicians/members would be joining once the sun came up the morning after and if they already have plans to disband in place.Surely they must as its obviously what would happen. ...

It's not compulsory to join another political party when you leave an existing one. All I've said is that I look forward to resigning from the SNP once the primary objective is achieved. Many other members share my view.

At that point, I might join a new left-leaning party. Alternatively, I might choose not to hold membership of any party - new or old.

Why don't you seem to comprehend why I might choose to do this?

Oh I see I just thought you meant people who don't agree with you are simple minded souls when in fact we're fine examples of a Scottish education system to be proud of . Cheers

I'm not surprised you were stumped tbh.

See your beginning to grasp the not going their seperate ways thing now.Well done.

Why would they go their separate ways when their raison d'etre remains unaccomplished? The SNP will be around as long as Scotland remains a dominion of the U.K.

It's not compulsory to join another political party when you leave an existing one. All I've said is that I look forward to resigning from the SNP once the primary objective is achieved. Many other members share my view.

At that point, I might join a new left-leaning party. Alternatively, I might choose not to hold membership of any party - new or old.

Why don't you seem to comprehend why I might choose to do this?

You might but I doubt any of the recently converted SNP zoomers that rushed to become members see it like that.

Why would they go their separate ways when their raison d'etre remains unaccomplished? The SNP will be around as long as Scotland remains a dominion of the U.K.

I think we were talking about after independence do keep up.

Archived