The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

I forgot about JohnnyC13 :o

Although he appears to have resigned due to losing some bet.

A bet? Thought he did his usual and went running when Aberdeen beat Celtic. Always disappears when Celtic are a laughing stock then reappears when the goings good.

I'd go with -

magee

Eoin Doyle or whatever he's going by these days

pccabe

QPSAFalkirkFirm

GordieBoy80

Feel shite with the last one, he's a hell of a nice guy in real life, but he comes across as a bit of an attention seeker on here.

The QP lot really do get under the Clyde fans' skins, don't they :lol:

It's their constant need to post on every single Clyde thread going. Fair enough we are a bit of a laughing stock at the minute, but it is proper tedious.

I feel a bit sorry for GordieBoy. I remember him starting a thread on here with that Livi girl when they first started going out. It was a bit cringeworthy about 'who fell in love via P&B' then they broke up about a week later.

Then there was his running for government spell. Oh and his anti Polish minions comment.

#FM15

^^^"The Watcher"

You're a fucking creepy b*****d m8 :lol:

You keep going on about this Watcher thing, I'm sure it's funny in your head. Whatever it means, it can't be any worse than actually picking shite out your arse and flinging it at someone, then admitting to that on a football forum, then pretending it was all a big joke when you were rightly called a clatty b*****d for it. Carry on though.

^^^"The Watcher"

You're a fucking creepy b*****d m8 :lol:

^^^Actual lies.

Spelling m8.

See you on your next racist thicko account. Happy birthday x

How the f**k do you know when his birthday is?

That's a bit creepy as it's not on his account here.

Edited by Kyle

I seriously thought I'd been forgotten about, aw cheers guys.

Just for the record I was with phantoms-livi-lass for 7 months which is a hell of an achievement for me tbh.

The #FM15 shite stopped ages ago, I turned the notifications off. Never mind #FM16 is out soon so I can bore you all to tears with my exploits with a "made-up club"

© Pccabe GBNF Sleep tight sweet prince x