The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

Aye? Aw f**k! :lol:

You were tagged 'The Watcher' as you used to creep f**k out of two of my female friends with your rapey staring and following them around a nightclub on an almost weekly basis. Fucking oddball.

You sure you're not thinking of XBL?

You were tagged 'The Watcher' as you used to creep f**k out of two of my female friends with your rapey staring and following them around a nightclub on an almost weekly basis. Fucking oddball.

Nah you've got the wrong guy. Whatever floats your boat though.

You posted a pic of yourself you complete simpleton :1eye

Ah, is this referring to when you asked if I'd been in the Martell? It's at least 15 years since I've been in, and was in a handful of times, so don't know how it could have been me, or how it could have been weekly.

Still, I'll take leching at a couple of birds in a club over picking shite out my arse and throwing it at someone anyday.

(People also need to believe the fact you actually have female friends, of course).

I know you MUST REPLY TO EVERYTHING but save yourself the bother on this one, as I won't entertain you on it any more.

Edited by Rugster

You have proven yourself, countless times, to be a complete moron and a pathological liar. Absolutely nobody is believing this latest bullshit deflection story.

Imagine looking at girls in a night club. Absolutely shocking, sex pest behaviour IMO.

Although it's no where near as bad as the lecherous loner creep welshbairn's weekly thigh rubbing sessions at his local clubbing establishment. ;)

8Mile's been searching about for online profiles of auld Donny again. Weird.

Edited by Kyle

How do people get themselves in such a state on the internet? 8Mile is an absolute mess, similar to philpy elsewhere in the forum, I just don't understand why he continually gets involved in stuff and makes himself look even worse.

Why the need to reply to everything? Just step away from the computer or ignore people who are clearly winding you up but you take the bait every single time.

Not this fucking shite again. Can't we have a fucking break from posters sounding off about other posters?

Quite easy to arrange - just don't open threads like this, or read.........or comment.

Even easier would be to just log out of P+B forever.