League Cup Semi-Finals 2015-16

PauloPerth

It'll be Celtic v Saints or County and Hibs v Saints or County.

Anything less than a Celtic v Hibs final, especially a Saints v County one, will be causing sleepless nights at Hampden.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ross County v Hibernian - Fir Park.

Imagine being all excited about your team's big day out to a national cup semi final and then discovering it's being played in Motherwell.

I take it the final has to be at Hampden? The suits nightmare of Saints v County would be better at Easter Road but I doubt that would happen.

Got to be at Hampden! If we made it I'd want it to be there anyway, Saints haven't played in a final at Hampden in yonks.

Think we will get Ross County. Liam Boyce would be a handful for the defence and they are well organised so would be a tough game.

Would be interesting to see how it would go if we drew st.johnstone. both sides are very good on the counter, have pace in their sides, strong defensively and have match winners.

If we drew Celtic then Griffiths would almost certainly score at some stage but they are poor defensively and if our defence were at the top of their game then I'd fancy us. No matter who we draw it's going to be tough, however we've proven time and time again we can beat premiership opposition and this season we have answered every question asked of us

Imagine being all excited about your team's big day out to a national cup semi final and then discovering it's being played in Motherwell.

We are at Hampden almost every season. It's no biggae anymore.

Making Hibs fans travel an extra 2 and a half hours to save Ross County fans half an hour is not reasonable for me. Tynecastle would be the best option.

They would be topping up Budges pension though.

Making Hibs fans travel an extra 2 and a half hours to save Ross County fans half an hour is not reasonable for me. Tynecastle would be the best option.

They would be topping up Budges pension though.

Can't see more that 10k hibees going up there Danny.

Possibly, but I reckon it's still the fairest stadium in terms of travelling time for each support. Tannadice is too wee, as is Fir Park. The next fairest option would be Rugby Park, in my view. Wee bit bigger than Tynecastle and makes us travel a bit.

Possibly, but I reckon it's still the fairest stadium in terms of travelling time for each support. Tannadice is too wee, as is Fir Park. The next fairest option would be Rugby Park, in my view. Wee bit bigger than Tynecastle and makes us travel a bit.

Could be a decent shout. Good record there too.

Archived