Who was the last Scot to score a hat trick against the English Champio

Blue Thunder

No one. It's unprecedented. Naisy is a history maker. The boy from Stewarton has made history.

I actually thought there was a possibility that he was the first and only Scot to hit a hat trick v reigning English Champions.

Thanks for your answer mate. :)

James Morrison done it against Man City in 2012.

West Brom lost or drew every game against Man City in 2011/12 and 2012/13, and only scored one goal over the four games...

You think this is funny? Mocking the dead?

Hope a car collapses on top of you tomorrow.

Are you aware Im a mechanic who spends most of the day under raised cars? Or was this a happy coincidence?

Thanks for the response.

I know this is one for the oldies on here - but has it ever happened pre the Premiership?

I'd be astonished if it hasn't. When you think of the Scots that have scored goals for fun in England, from Hughie Gallagher through to Ian Ure, Charlie Cook, Peter Lorimor, Dennis Law to Joe Jordan et al

Id be astounded if Gallagher hadnt managed it, he's likely managed everything you could ever think to ask about a Scottish forward tbh. Always surprises me a little that so few folk seem to know about him, hes arguably the greatest Scottish striker of all time.

Id be astounded if Gallagher hadnt managed it, he's likely managed everything you could ever think to ask about a Scottish forward tbh. Always surprises me a little that so few folk seem to know about him, hes arguably the greatest Scottish striker of all time.

An Airdrie Legend!!! And a sad story to boot.

He scored 5 hattricks in the season Newcastle won the league. The odds have to favour one against the current champions (Huddersfield)

Archived