Inverurie Locos v Annan Athletic

AnnanDaft

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the script with the buses folks, any info

Don't think the Supporters club are running a bus Pidmoondo.

Still a few seats left on the Venga bus though.Bus leaves Annan at seven stopping for an hour after the match and another stop doon the road.

Wait till you see the late equaliser from Locos. Neil McLean the Locos skipper, took the ball at the kick off beat a few players went wide cut in and chipped the keeper. Stunning goal. Predict it will get a lot of internet hits.

Wait till you see the late equaliser from Locos. Neil McLean the Locos skipper, took the ball at the kick off beat a few players went wide cut in and chipped the keeper. Stunning goal. Predict it will get a lot of internet hits.

Are you for real?

Looked like a fluke to me for the last goal, he did Beat 3 men to chip across goal but it was a cross really. Locos played well enough, we did OK as well. 3 one down and should have been out but we came back and nearly snatched the winner.i bet the locos who scored the equaliser near the end will be feeling like is more of a defeat., great wee day out up there roll on next week

My Annan chums tell me Annan didn't get out of second gear . If the adage that the 'wee teams ' don't get second chances in the cup then Annan should progress. Apparently the pitch wasn't conducive to good play but that is conjecture and a convenient excuse. Lots of Annan players had off days but they are 'professional' so maybe time to have a wee look in the mirror as well as the management that play out and out centre backs in midfield.

The Annan fans are convinced that next week will be a different story . I think they could be right .

Chaps and the players done ok yesterday my only moan is gilly wasn't playing. Wee Watson done awe rite he buzzed about and tried but we needed a bit more. The double sub helped us recover and nearly won us the game with Sloane and macdonald using their experience, we missed Todd gilly and smart up yonder and I hope they are selected Saturday as we will need them

Archived