Inverurie Locos v Annan Athletic

AnnanDaft

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a truly cracking game this past Saturday with nothing between the teams on the day. Mixed emotions at the final score as Locos could/should have won from 3-1 up but after going 4-3 down so late on it is great to still be in the cup. More of the same next week please!

Some goal.

See the comments from some morons on there.

'This is what's wrong with Scottish football it wasn't a good goal because it was a cross!!!!'

f**k off. Incredible #scenes there.

Eta: by there I mean on Twitter, in reply to the SFA tweet of the video.

Am a wee bit disappointed about the report in the paper. Big spoons says they're players were slagging aafc for being top of the league and trying to wind them up. Sounds like there manager has tried to get his players to get under the skin of Annan players. Bit of a poor do, we will see how it pans out Saturday then. Got to say the locals at Inverurie were brand new, nice folk

Sounds like there manager has tried to get his players to get under the skin of Annan players.

Come, come - Annan are big boys, if Locos players we're winding them up I'm sure they're experienced enough to deal with it. After all, it's pretty much the norm in every game of football these days.

Brilliant goal but I am pretty sure thats an intended cross.

I would agree with that, Neil MacLean is a very good player but perhaps not quite that good!

I'd be interested in how Annan supporters assessed your defensive performance on Saturday - I thought your defence looked fragile, especially when Locos played it on the ground or ran at players. Four goals conceded and the fourth from a player running unchallenged from the half way line. What are your thoughts?

At 4-3 in stoppage time he should've been put in the stands long before he put his cross/shot in. Schoolboy stuff.

On the comments regards being top of the league. I'm surprised we're still top. We've been playing poorly for weeks and getting away with it for the most part due to a combination of teams not taking chances and the league as a whole being a fairly poor standard this season. Certainly not playing any better football under Chapman than Cairney.

Come, come - Annan are big boys, if Locos players we're winding them up I'm sure they're experienced enough to deal with it. After all, it's pretty much the norm in every game of football these days.

I agree pal they should be experienced enough to get on with it, am just disappointed it was in the papers. It was same when I was a player up the shire, had some dust ups back in the day

so then lads how many are travelling... best pub apart from the social club at the ground is the shed

or the buck. good chippie is the cafe royal which is on the high street. The journey down shouldnt be too bad

i drove up in 4 hrs with a 45minute stop in dundee...

If the wind is as strong as predicted anything can happen.Our guys never keep it on the deck in those conditions ( don't understand it cause they play their best football when they do).

If I was a Loco i'd thump it long & high. Oops shouldn't be helping the enemy ( but they have travelled a long way ! )

Archived