Halo 5

#Gary

Anyone?

First time I haven't bought a Halo on launch day I think. Have 343 managed to get this right unlike Halo 4? I hear there's a lot of changes making it very similar to all other modern shooters. Does this work in the Halo world?

I lost interest in Halo after 3 and with jumping to the Playstation, it's unlikely I'll ever play it again. Saying that five does look very decent and I'll happily say some of my fondest gaming memories revolve around Halo. Multiplayer on two back in the day was an absolute joy.

The only Halo game I don't own due to not having an Xbox One. I absolutely love the series, though. Halo 1&2 multiplayer gave me the most enjoyment I've ever had from video games. Used to drag my old Xbox through to my friends to play for hours. I've still got the last couple of missions of Halo 4 to complete, come to think of it.

I lost interest in Halo after 3 and with jumping to the Playstation, it's unlikely I'll ever play it again. Saying that five does look very decent and I'll happily say some of my fondest gaming memories revolve around Halo. Multiplayer on two back in the day was an absolute joy.

assault on the control room is still one of my most favoured levels in any game in my lifetime

Warzone's good fun although the lack of maps is seriously disappointing. Are they adding them in free of charge every month of have I misread that? The campaign's alright as well, decent setpieces and the AI isn't nearly as bad as was being reported in reviews although I suspect the day one update has something to do with that.

Archived