Tranent vs Talbot

TFW

Well there you go.....a post started to congratulate Tranent ends with Two Kilbirnie and a Beith fan bickering over size. ;-)

The best of luck to Tranent, Great wee outfit and as Isa already mentioned it also reminds me of Auchinleck just as our team started to get better.

Good luck to them for the future I'll be looking out for their scores from now on.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haud oan though,...Was it not WhitevanGuy pretending to have a Pollok pal who came up with the 500 figure ?

well it wasn't me but they fair take what they want out a thread and make it all up as they go along.. so far we had 1500.1000, a Tranent man say 780 then one say 900 plus a few hundred freebies.. all I was asking was simple.. why do we need to exaggerate crowds.. all of a sudden were obsessed haha can't make it up and frankly it's embarrassing.. not that bothered about actual size but seems from 500 too 1500 is a tad wild for me ????????

Just back from fishing hooked a couple of big uns. ..did I miss anything? ;-)

oh my the age old internet cliche of ave been fishing.. I see your smiley faces so I knew you were ???? if you don't add them you will be held to account tho..

The official crowd was 800. 250-300 was Talbot. This does not include club officials, players families, hospitality and sponsors. Tranent have over 35 sponsors all most all of them attended the game plus there guests, kids are also allowed in for free. Taken this into account the crowd was easily circa 1200. We have never seen an atmosphere at a game at forrestors like this for years. Hats of to Talbot a very respectful set of fans and there committee was second to none. Tranent team done us proud, well done Gary and all the boys.

800,lol.that what you told Talbot?much did u pocket for yourself?

Not really related to football, but it's said that the last ever recorded death in Ayrshire from smallpox was in Kilbirnie.

Saw the same article, but I was sure it said "smallcox"! :thumsup2

Archived