The Meh Derby II: Armed Forces Day

SPOILER ALERT

For those people who are avid fans of the Meh Derby series, the long-awaited second episode is finally aired next Saturday. I enjoyed some parts of the first one, but it was a pretty disappointing start to the season.

As always, the violent action sequences were the highlight. My favourite bit was the fight scene involving The Ghost of Jim Morton and Josh Magennis. Ghostie was screaming constant abuse at Magennis until the big Irishman scored a goal. The Killie striker then rushed towards the Saints-supporting foghorn and calmly said ''How do you like me now?' before punching Ghostie in the face. Unbelievable.

Anyway, as we all know, it ended on a cliffhanger. The bad guys won the battle, but the outcome of the war is obviously yet to be decided.

The sequel is called 'Armed Forces Day'. It will involve the same characters in a different setting (McDiarmid Park). Not sure what 'Armed Forces Day' actually means, but I'm guessing that these 'armed forces' will be unleashed in an attempt to control the violence between both sets of fans and players.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meggenis or however you spell him is a w**k, and will be getting telt it again (but not until the last 5 minutes when we are 3 up) :thumsup2

Yeah that somewhat backfired on you last time.

I think we'll lose, not because I want us to, but because it's the saints way and we're turning into a poorer team at home now.

I'm hearing Saints have been onto Gleneagles to borrow the temporary stand such is the demehnd for this encounter. They've been queuing doon as far as The 208 for tickets and it's said that Donald at the ticket office is charging up and down the queue muttering something about The Glory Days of the Meh Derby are back.

Even Billy Mehmet is going with a few folk he knows from his time at St Mehren

Archived