Dundee vs The original Thistle

I take it you mean the back heel thing he attempted in the first half?

Still can't believe how easy it was for Partick to go ahead.

Had we defended that, we'd likely have went on to control the game.

post-107-0-32109400-1446998606_thumb.png

Aye, dunno whether he thought he was under pressure or something but it sat up perfectly for him and even though he's left footed, he's scored plenty of goals with his right.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goals are on SPFL youtube page but until 6pm you'll need to go onto Youtube whilst using a VPN or similar to make it think you're abroad or the link to the video won't show up. This is different from last year where the video was visible on the page but geoblocked until 6pm.

The PTTV highlights are subscriber only.

edit: just noticed from the SPFL's behind the goal camera the ball touches another Dundee player on the way through to Hemmings. Still onside, mind you. Maybe a shout for a handball in the build-up though.

Just seen the goals. Weird to leave Lindsay completely unmarked seeing as he's 6 foot 3. Easiest goal he'll ever score. As for us, we need to watch for passes going through our defence, we were caught out again like the Hamilton game. No point defending well for most of the game then letting one pass undo it all.

We were so comfortable yesterday without creating too many chances ourselves. Dundee's only second half chance before the goal was McGowan's flick which Gallagher saved comfortably. Yet you just knew we wouldn't hold out - it just isn't what we do. I'm only surprised we never chucked in a second.

I'd have taken a point before the game, but it definitely felt like two points dropped at full time. Dundee were very poor and there for the taking.

Cracking day out in Dundee overall though as always.

Archived