Call of Duty: Black Ops III

JamieStevenson

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the game, zombies is great although shadows of evil is a bit of a mind f**k figuring it all out.The giant is great though. Loving the multi player and the maps especially fringe but sick of constantly getting combine.Also thinking of trying to get diamond camp on some of my guns and kicking the arse out if it. Apparently the mp 40 is coming out along with awakening dlc in January. All in all all I'm glad Treyarch have done another good job, they are the only makers I trust nowadays can see me sticking to this cod till the new Treyarch one is out.

• 4 weeks later...

I've given up on this.

Bought Ghosts for £12 on Amazon. I slagged this at the time but it is substantially better than Advanced Warfare and BOps3.

No jumping around shit.

I dont find the jumping around much of a problem this time.

anyone seen the COD v battlefield rap battle , probably better than either game lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHC8KJNBtw8

I like the jumping about now, finishing most games positive, took me ages to get a grip of it but ratio is up to 0.90, use a Dingo, maxed out on it. Favourite gun by far. Needing some more new maps brought out though getting sick fed up of them, Evac, Combine and Infection by far my 3 favourite, I could play Combine all day long. Great map.

Combine is the only map I ever play since it's the only one that ever gets picked, boring as f**k.

I played BO3 for the first time last night. Played 3 team deathmatches in a row on combine. God fed up and put Fifa back on but will give this another go tonight.

Didn't like ghosts because of the jet packs and what not. But really got into this one. The running on walls is a cool new feature and it isn't overpowered. ICR is weapon of choice at the moment. Furthest i've ever gone in a COD game is prestige 2 but there's folk already maxed out....mental.

I'm running around with razorback. I haven't even reach prestige one yet. I think the fact I'm not totally beasting the game is making it more enjoyable. The constant combine vote is a bit of a pain. It kinda reminds me of nuketown in the size of it etc

Use overkill and put a vpn on your back. As long as you don't pull the vpn out it means you're invisible to UAV , blackbirds and no gunfire signature even without a silencer. Great glitch, been using it from day dot.

Archived