Hibernian v St Johnstone - League Cup Semi Final

Bambino7

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What makes RandomGuy's hilarious quip all the better is that in the time between these semi finals, St Johnstone have spent more time in a league below Hibs than the other way round.

Oh Saintees, when will you get something right? :(

You seem to be taking this all very seriously

I was delighted for Spoony, treated harsh as f**k at Hibs from both management and sections of the support.

TBF he's still treated like shite from the home support. Drilled an absolutely outstanding cross field ball in our last game right to Eastons feet, despite the ball dropping out the sky from a height and there being pressure on him, before going on a mazy run and taking out three players before running out of space. Yet one missed pass and every erupts and starts screaming at him to be subbed off for being a useless c**t. Plays miles better away from McDiarmid.

Tommy Wright seems to be a good manager for him though.

Who do you suppose the second ticket is going to that the season ticket holders purchased? Being left empty?

I also don't get the obsession Hibs fans have with this. Do they think season ticket holders bought an extra ticket and gave it to someone who doesn't go regularly? I had two season tickets with me on the first day of sale and was therefore entitled to buy four tickets which I did. One each for me and my friend who has the other season ticket and one each for my dad and his friend who don't have season tickets due to work commitments but are lifelong Saints fans and go to as many games as they can. If season ticket holders missed out it would've been through circumstances out with the clubs control as the sale was open exclusively to us for two days.

Any pubs in Edinburgh have a live (dodgy) stream of this? When I stayed in Edinburgh I seem to remember Footlights used to play 3pm Saturday fixtures as live. Unfortunately didn't get a ticket but trains are booked from Aberdeen so I'll be coming down regardless.

I also don't get the obsession Hibs fans have with this. Do they think season ticket holders bought an extra ticket and gave it to someone who doesn't go regularly? I had two season tickets with me on the first day of sale and was therefore entitled to buy four tickets which I did. One each for me and my friend who has the other season ticket and one each for my dad and his friend who don't have season tickets due to work commitments but are lifelong Saints fans and go to as many games as they can. If season ticket holders missed out it would've been through circumstances out with the clubs control as the sale was open exclusively to us for two days.

I think you'll find that there isn't a single Hibs fan that cares whether all your ST holders managed to get a ticket for the game or not.

A penchant for masochism would be more appropriate for the circumstances you're describing but let's be real here we all know that the handful of St Johnstone fans you're talking about will not even consider lording it in the Hibs end so we can drop that little fantasy just now. Even if they did, like I said probably nobody would really care, as mentioned before it's only St Johnstone and tbh a pretty underwhelming draw for a cup semi final.

(co) Best poster 2015 m8. Try again and don't show such disrespect again or I'll storm the wheatfield myself and liberate it for the locked out Saints fans. #comeandhaveagowiththemuirtonaggro

On you go m8.

I'll watch on from the comfort of the Gorgie stand as you get sent back from whence you came.

Or if you really want, I'll just come round to the wheatfield and give you a really hard slap in the chops.

Your choice.

Archived