Top 10 Amateur sides in Scotland ?

allabootgoals

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colville park splashing out on all sorts a players here in a bid to win the big scottish cup haha Away and gees peace. Yous won everything yous won at an absolute canter last year and such a kick in the teeth to the boys who won them with all these big names coming in for these boys who won you everythin to sit on the sidelines and watch.Yous will get knocked out first round by a mediocre junior side the same as harestanes did period. Wheres the loyalty gone these days tut tut

Colville park splashing out on all sorts a players here in a bid to win the big scottish cup haha Away and gees peace. Yous won everything yous won at an absolute canter last year and such a kick in the teeth to the boys who won them with all these big names coming in for these boys who won you everythin to sit on the sidelines and watch.Yous will get knocked out first round by a mediocre junior side the same as harestanes did period. Wheres the loyalty gone these days tut tut

Big teams allways bring in big players mate every season players leave players stay its ammy football happens all the time and as for the big players who came for Colville i highly doubt there gona say no to them are they? Ofcourse your going to bring in better players ect it happens thats how good teams stay good teams by bringing in better players or bringing in good players for depth in the team

It is a long way to travel for ammie fitba tho? Anybody fae colville clear up if the boys fae greenock etc get any petrol money? Just a question no accusations before people jump all over my post?

😂😂😂 grow up honestly, the boys will Come in and enhance the squad. They will be part of the club along with the players who are staying.

With regard to the Scottish and junior team lets wait and see what happens

Good luck for the seasons ahead if you play with anyone

It is a long way to travel for ammie fitba tho? Anybody fae colville clear up if the boys fae greenock etc get any petrol money? Just a question no accusations before people jump all over my post?

They don't get petrol money, they don't pay a tenner like the rest of the boys for the travelling they do that the truth

They don't get petrol money, they don't pay a tenner like the rest of the boys for the travelling they do that the truth

Ha they don't pay a tenner what an incentive. There out a pocket £30+ a week travelling to training and games once a week son not to mention midweek games. Aye the colvilles no daft. Come play with colville u dont have to pay a button but it will cost u your giro to travel. But then again it is the mighty colville park your playing for eh must be worth every penny. Over and out

Ha they don't pay a tenner what an incentive. There out a pocket £30+ a week travelling to training and games once a week son not to mention midweek games. Aye the colvilles no daft. Come play with colville u dont have to pay a button but it will cost u your giro to travel. But then again it is the mighty colville park your playing for eh must be worth every penny. Over and out

playing in the Big Scottish cup would attract players alone surely

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Possibly one of the players who never made the bench last season , guy reeks of sour grapes 👎ðŸ¾

On another note liked the way Colville were all suited and booted for last years final real smart 👌ðŸ»

Tbf when you're the top team In Scottish amateur football .. with a crack at the Big scottish cup ..

Plus the set up that they have.

It's certainly a big enough pull in itself.

Talk of paying players... without any proof is snide and disrespectful.

You'll always get these rumours when a side is well run and successful.

The mouth which club are you part of or follow?? All you ever seem to do is come on this and talk about colville, why does it bother you who we're signing?? Away and gees peace

Listen pal a dunno if you noticed but this is a discussion forum. Do u know what I find funny. I find it funny how theres a million teams on here that get accused of paying players week in week out yet colville are the only ones who rise to it so whos really winning here? Yip thats right the wind up merchants. U dont see the likes a hurlford players or fans coming on here and defending there team coz the probably dont care what people say. Just rise above it wee man. Its no rocket science

Obviously last season they were the best around, but football changes all the time. The year before harestanes done the league and Scottish cup double. The year before that bannockburn won the league.

Listen pal a dunno if you noticed but this is a discussion forum. Do u know what I find funny. I find it funny how theres a million teams on here that get accused of paying players week in week out yet colville are the only ones who rise to it so whos really winning here? Yip thats right the wind up merchants. U dont see the likes a hurlford players or fans coming on here and defending there team coz the probably dont care what people say. Just rise above it wee man. Its no rocket science

What I find funny is we have grown men like yourself just trying to wind people up, if you want to have an grown up conversation about amatuer football or Colville then fine, but I won't stand back and allow people to discredit the club and more importantly the players, who have shown great commitment to the club and what we have achieved.

And if other clubs and their fans allow their club to be slandered on here then that their choice.

As I said earlier it's pre season clubs accross the country are preparing and signing new players for the season ahead, let's talk about the positives.

Our national team managed by Bruce are going through their most sucessful period in my time being involved in amateur football, and have qualified again for the next stage of euros, a fantastic achievement. Thomas Mckeown is doing a fantastic job as National Secretary promoting and supporting the armateur brand, It shows the standard of our game something we should be proud of not constantly slag.

We will enter the senior Scottish this season and I hope we progress as far as we can, not only for the club sake, but also hopefully so we can promote the standard of the amateur.

As I have said in an earlier post, all the best for the season ahead everyone, should be exciting season.

Archived