Top 10 Amateur sides in Scotland ?

allabootgoals

Froggy I would say that you are one of the more well informed individuals on the forum with a wide knowledge of the game at this level. What I have said is based on my observations over the past few weeks across the whole forum.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gman you should read back and enlighten yourself as to what has gone on in the amateur game today far less what has gone on over the past few years or for that matter decades. Doune are through to round 5 by all accounts more comfortably than the scoreline would suggest.

Gman you should read back and enlighten yourself as to what has gone on in the amateur game today far less what has gone on over the past few years or for that matter decades. Doune are through to round 5 by all accounts more comfortably than the scoreline would suggest.

Sailor sorry but my life does not evolve round an amateur football forum . I asked a question on the page , either answer the question minus the smug p***k act or don't say a word . Doune are through , fair enough

I expected Doune to win against East Kilbride today sailor.

that is why I never mentioned that game!!

I am merely stating a point, the teams I have mentioned have been touted as top ten teams in Scotland!!

St Josephs to Albion, formerly known as the Jimmy Johnson Academy

and Thorn to Menzieshill!!!

Albion are an ex Drumchapel United Under 21s team who successfully won leagues at that level. Boys who have played junior etc and ran by a very good coach in Jim Hart.

Not a total surprise to me after seeing them knock Greenock out in the previous round.

The weather would also have been a leveller yesterday in games that were played.

Some weather yesterday glad to be in the 5th round

Templeton I had a discussion with a tollcross player on Twitter yesterday and said they basically gave u guys a team talk regarding there tweet about celebrating getting yourselfs , he then said what's the point anyway were never gonna win it . Ridiculous attitude from a player who's involved in arguably one of the best sides in the east imo . Where they a decent side mate ?

• 6 months later...

Archived