Explosion in Paris

G-MAN

I can understand the unwillingness to put the blame on to Islamic extremists because of the relish some people have to pin literally anything on Muslims but who else can even be considered here?

Folk are too keen to be right on and pc whilst avoiding the blindingly obvious.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am willing to bet my left testicle this is islamic terrorists.

I'll wager my right one that it is too. Just the press always goes for the Islamic option without any evidence. Then all the knuckle draggers start spouting their shit.

Other than the obvious horrific things that are happening in Paris, the sad thing will be that in the aftermath of this, muslims and mosques will be attacked around the world as revenge. Britain First will be going into overdrive over the next few weeks

Does anyone actually find the likes of Sergeant Wilson, Zen Archer, etc, funny on these types of threads? Their chat is fucking terrible.

Wannabe Frankie Boyle types IMO. How low must their self esteem be to want to be that c**t?

I'll wager my right one that it is too. Just the press always goes for the Islamic option without any evidence. Then all the knuckle draggers start spouting their shit.

Other than the obvious horrific things that are happening in Paris, the sad thing will be that in the aftermath of this, muslims and mosques will be attacked around the world as revenge. Britain First will be going into overdrive over the next few weeks

They'll be loving this

Apart from bombings/ 9/11 etc I am struggling to remember or think of anything as bad as this before, in my lifetime anyway. Terrorists all over such a huge city just running about suicide bombing and shooting people.

Can see this lasting a while and the death toll increasing even further. Absolutely surreal sitting here watching the news.. :(

Does anyone actually find the likes of Sergeant Wilson, Zen Archer, etc, funny on these types of threads? Their chat is fucking terrible.

I got slated for saying it before but Sergeant Wilson and the like are now terrible posters who exclusively post rubbish puns and shite jokes on these types of threads. I don't get offended like some do, but they're complete bores.

Borders now closed. They should have been closed months ago. How many more of these b*****ds have sneaked through along with genuine immigrants.

ISIS warned Europe that this was going to happen but didn't listen as if they did they would have been accused of racism

In all likelihood this will be homegrown terrorism from the French Algerian community, France has been suffering this for years.

Archived