Explosion in Paris

G-MAN

Read the fucking thread instead of re-posting the same stuff that's been spoke about all night.

Can't be bothered reading the thread? Well fück off then.

20 pages of puns, racism, awful humour and folk moaning about what people are posting on Twitter. I got bored about halfway through.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet they will, they usually leave videos behind talking gibberish/explaining their actions.

We'll probably get a martyrdom video within the next few days of them standing rambling in front of an ISIS flag with their guns leaning against the wall while pointing menacingly at the camera.

At least one of them will have a beard sans tache.

He wasn't on the tour. The band themselves were outside when it all started and fucked off in a taxi.

I don't understand these reports, why would the band be outside when everyone else is still inside? And it seemed to happen a bit early for a gig to be finished.

It seems like the band are in fact ok anyway, hope this doesn't affect them too badly as they are a fun loving joy to watch. Probably the greatest 'good time' band I've ever seen which makes it even sadder that this has happened.

I don't understand these reports, why would the band be outside when everyone else is still inside? And it seemed to happen a bit early for a gig to be finished.

It seems like the band are in fact ok anyway, hope this doesn't affect them too badly as they are a fun loving joy to watch. Probably the greatest 'good time' band I've ever seen which makes it even sadder that this has happened.

Jesse Hughes duet with Duran Duran on TFI Friday last week was tremendous.

They are utter cowards and it's time everyone fucking wised up and realised religion is the problem with society. Get it to f**k.

I'd say politicians have a lot to answer for as well, Bombing the f**k out the middle east while throwing open the borders to let 100's of thousands into europe is never going to end well.

Survivors saying the terrorists were shouting about Syria and one shouted Allah akbar before firing into the hostages.

I could've told you that straight away.

Horrible, horrible b*****ds. Didn't the German team hotel receive a bomb threat the day before? Is the French intelligence really poor or are attacks like this inevitible in places like Paris?

French intelligence is generally pretty on the ball. But I daresay there will be a lot of second guessing, in order to find a security fault.

The real difficulty with Paris is the pretty unique nature of some of the poorer arrondissement. A worthy read from earlier in the year is this article, which demonstrates the point.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/13/world/europe/paris-tries-to-embrace-suburbs-isolated-by-poverty-and-race.html

Trump's witless musing on twitter should see him buried as a credible human never mind as a potential political leader. Horrible c**t.

Whilst not arguing the point at all, the post everyone's circulating - and the French Ambassador to the US reacted to - is from January.

Trump's witless musing on twitter should see him buried as a credible human never mind as a potential political leader. Horrible c**t.

Shoe-in for the Yanks to elect him then.

**scurries to check odds**

Edit 9/1. Fucking Clinton is odds on

It was 7 years later. Maybe you lost 2 in a drunken haze.

It was more to do with the fact that it was a sensationalist comment. The Euros (which aren't just in Paris) won't be attacked.

He's a slavvering mess.

It was 7 years later. Maybe you lost 2 in a drunken haze.

It was more to do with the fact that it was a sensationalist comment. The Euros (which aren't just in Paris) won't be attacked.

I'm unconvinced, we're obviously building towards a proper watershed ISIS moment much like the Twin Towers and Al Qaeda, a major tournament where all of Europe transcends into one Country that was proven as a viable target for multiple events less than 12 months earlier sounds the perfect place for such a moment to me. Maybe I'm wrong but the fact it was done around the time of a football match feels like a test run.

Archived