Explosion in Paris

G-MAN

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not the line. Walk the fucking line, Welshbairn. Afghanistan was chosen because oil or some shit. And Iraq was also over oil. And although France voted against the Iraq War and didn't support it, the attacks in Paris are revenge for their meddling in Iraq.

Most of the hijackers were trained in Afghanistan as well.

Hardly a random choice, the Al Qaeda head office was in Kandahar, protected by the Taliban Government.

I'd love to see that office's works dos. By its very nature though, Al Qaeda is a decentralised entity with a cell structure. Even the Americans must have realised that not much damage would be done to the organisation by effectively taking out their P.O. box.

Post 9/11 as the States looked for somebody to blame, somebody was getting it and it happened to be Afghanistan. As I alluded to earlier, it was hardly going to be Saudi Arabia regardless of how much could be traced back there.

That's not the line. Walk the fucking line, Welshbairn. Afghanistan was chosen because oil or some shit. And Iraq was also over oil. And although France voted against the Iraq War and didn't support it, the attacks in Paris are revenge for their meddling in Iraq.

WESTURN IMPERIULISM!!!

This was supposed to have been put together by ISIS. They love a wee internet joke these Jihadi scamps!

ISIS-Santa-Claus-IP.jpg

It looks like a kind of warped Children in Need appeal.

I like the idea of terrorist groups having offices. I could imagine them going to Staples, PC World and arguing about who sits where.

It looks like a kind of warped Children in Need appeal.

I like the idea of terrorist groups having offices. I could imagine them going to Staples, PC World and arguing about who sits where.

I wonder what happened to the tea lady when they ran off to hide in the caves. Nobody ever thinks about the little people.

I wonder what happened to the tea lady when they ran off to hide in the caves. Nobody ever thinks about the little people.

How big are the offices, will they have a canteen? Do they advertise locally for admin staff etc? Do they skive?

"Anyone seen Jihadi John today? He can't be far there's a heid on his seat."

How big are the offices, will they have a canteen? Do they advertise locally for admin staff etc? Do they skive?

"Anyone seen Jihadi John today? He can't be far there's a heid on his seat."

ISIS have to do all the boring admin stuff to keep places like Mosul running with a population of 2.5 million (before Jihadi John got busy). And they have to look after the payroll, keep the IT systems running, trade and smuggle oil etc. They'll need more office jihadis than warriors I'd think.

ISIS have to do all the boring admin stuff to keep places like Mosul running with a population of 2.5 million (before Jihadi John got busy). And they have to look after the payroll, keep the IT systems running, trade and smuggle oil etc. They'll need more office jihadis than warriors I'd think.

I still don't fancy it. I'd imagine the discipline and inefficiency procedures might be a bit harsh.

I still don't fancy it. I'd imagine the discipline and inefficiency procedures might be a bit harsh.

Imagine how thorough the jihadi ATOS assessment would be for those lazy scrounging jihadists who just don't fancy getting up on a Monday morning to murder the infidel.

The jihadi IDS wouldn't be as cruel a b*****d as the Tory one though

Archived