Explosion in Paris

G-MAN

Hmm...

A government loyal to the Queen of England but not necessarily her subject's.

You've also been told about the house of Lords too.

Because you can't see the fence it doesn't mean it's not there.

Tired of this pish, once more I know the UK is far from perfect but compared to Islamic countries I know what I would rather have

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see you've changed that from your original bigoted post. Everyone else has done a fairly good job of dismantling your bullshit though so we'll leave it there.

I posted before finishing my post, quite easy whilst using a smartphone so I altered it as allowed to do so.

My bullshit haha, yeah they have really nailed me.

Your a fanny and a pussy and the thing is you know it.

I cant disagree with the all religion being bollocks, because it is.

Christianity is not the force it once was, and will continue to diminish in the West.

The only religion I view as being a threat however to my way of life is Islam, Sikhs, Buddhists, Hindus, Rastafarians or whoever else are no direct threat to my way of life, I dont agree with their beliefs but as they arent a threat then I have no issue with them.

Christianity whilst causing some issues (Catholic/Protestant nonsense), is on the slide and doesnt have any impact on my life.

Islam however does, and will continue to have an impact accross all of Western Civilization until people wake up and admit that Islam will never integrate into modern Western societies.

What threat do you have from your run of the mill muslim?

If Islam can't integrate, how can it live side by side in countries like Singapore, Malaysia or Indonesia. If Muslims are all unable to integrate, why is there not all out war on the streets in every country?

I had much more shit in Scotland in the Protestant/catholic debate as you highlight than I have had with Islam and that is coming from someone who is married to a Muslim and by default of marriage is a Muslim.

I am surrounded by Muslims and some may be disappointed that I have a beer, or eat some bacon, or don't pray, but no one is telling me what I can and cannot do. They accept me for who I am. Since the Paris bombings my Facebook has looked like an aqua fresh advert with all the French flags and most of these are Muslims and I have had heard said on many occasions 'f**k ISIS' from

Muslims.

How can all that be if they all want to change the world?

You live in one, you know where women arent second class citizens, where your sexuality is not brutally opressed, where religious freedoms are extended your way, where animals arent horrificly bled to death, where you are allowed to date and marry for love.

That kinda place.

Like Singapore, Indonesia (largest Muslim population in the world), Malaysia?

What threat do you have from your run of the mill muslim?

If Islam can't integrate, how can it live side by side in countries like Singapore, Malaysia or Indonesia. If Muslims are all unable to integrate, why is there not all out war on the streets in every country?

I had much more shit in Scotland in the Protestant/catholic debate as you highlight than I have had with Islam and that is coming from someone who is married to a Muslim and by default of marriage is a Muslim.

I am surrounded by Muslims and some may be disappointed that I have a beer, or eat some bacon, or don't pray, but no one is telling me what I can and cannot do. They accept me for who I am. Since the Paris bombings my Facebook has looked like an aqua fresh advert with all the French flags and most of these are Muslims and I have had heard said on many occasions 'f**k ISIS' from

Muslims.

How can all that be if they all want to change the world?

Dont know much about Singapore, but Im pretty certain Islam is the dominant religion in Indonesia and Malaysia.

Therefore, Islam is calling the shots in these countries and everyone has to jump to that tune.

The Catholic/ Protestant bullshit is and has been Scotlands shame, one of the worst things being faith school discrimination, yet low and behold it starts again with Islamic only schools in Scotland.

Why by default of marrying a muslim do you have to become a Muslim?, or is there something within Islam that does not tolerate other religions or cultures?

Why are they dissapointed or unhappy that you have a beer?, or some bacon?,

Is that not your culture?.

Are you unhappy they eat halal meat?, surely they would want to integate?

I dont doubt there are many many good muslims as human beings, I just have fundementally opppsed views to Islam.

As an aside, what is the Islamic view of athiesm, that pretty much sums up why I have the beliefs I do regards Islam

I posted before finishing my post, quite easy whilst using a smartphone so I altered it as allowed to do so.

My bullshit haha, yeah they have really nailed me.

Your a fanny and a pussy and the thing is you know it.

Your bullshit, yes. Tight John McVeigh is a tit has just wiped the floor with you again.

Dont know much about Singapore, but Im pretty certain Islam is the dominant religion in Indonesia and Malaysia.

Therefore, Islam is calling the shots in these countries and everyone has to jump to that tune.

The Catholic/ Protestant bullshit is and has been Scotlands shame, one of the worst things being faith school discrimination, yet low and behold it starts again with Islamic only schools in Scotland.

Why by default of marrying a muslim do you have to become a Muslim?, or is there something within Islam that does not tolerate other religions or cultures?

Why are they dissapointed or unhappy that you have a beer?, or some bacon?,

Is that not your culture?.

Are you unhappy they eat halal meat?, surely they would want to integate?

I dont doubt there are many many good muslims as human beings, I just have fundementally opppsed views to Islam.

As an aside, what is the Islamic view of athiesm, that pretty much sums up why I have the beliefs I do regards Islam

I agree. I think we should return to the days of traditional Scottish bigotry when the only thing that really mattered was whether you were a Catholic Muslim or a Protestant Muslim. Why confuse the issue by creating another option?

The correct answer is somewhere in between the "Muslims are ISIS" brigade and the do gooders, btw.

The truth is Islam is very very flawed and sharia law is abhorrent but Muslims themselves are 99.9% good c***s. I wouldn't mind seeing the back of the religion itself but most of its followers are brand new.

lol fair play, Mr Bairn, I'd agree with this.

Archived