Explosion in Paris

G-MAN

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont know much about Singapore, but Im pretty certain Islam is the dominant religion in Indonesia and Malaysia.

Therefore, Islam is calling the shots in these countries and everyone has to jump to that tune.

The Catholic/ Protestant bullshit is and has been Scotlands shame, one of the worst things being faith school discrimination, yet low and behold it starts again with Islamic only schools in Scotland.

Why by default of marrying a muslim do you have to become a Muslim?, or is there something within Islam that does not tolerate other religions or cultures?

Why are they dissapointed or unhappy that you have a beer?, or some bacon?,

Is that not your culture?.

Are you unhappy they eat halal meat?, surely they would want to integate?

I dont doubt there are many many good muslims as human beings, I just have fundementally opppsed views to Islam.

As an aside, what is the Islamic view of athiesm, that pretty much sums up why I have the beliefs I do regards Islam

Support a different team. You're a fucking embarrassment.

Has she said she likes extreme Muslims? And I think the UK/US foreign policy has to take a fair bit of the blame for the situation we are in as opposed to your regular Muslim.

I'm not sure what her views are on extreme Muslims. We only ever get to hear how they are more of the victims than anyone else and how they are being bullied and the aggressive manor towards them. I agree it shouldn't happen but it does because of the terrorist that share her religion, extreme or not and by blowing up innocent civilians the extremests know fine well if could lead to victimisation of fellow Muslims. Perhaps they could concertante their anger and rage at the people causing the situation and not at the reaction of fellow British citizens.

UK and USA should take a fair bit of the blame of Islamist radges going about killing innocents and making the country uneasy aye?

A patriot? You're a fucking troll, or a very thick c**t.

A troll posts are designed to flame others, however the Troll him/herself may not share the beliefs of his postings.

I on the other hand do, I'm not a fan of Islam, this is a view many people hold, shouting and calling it bigoted, racist or whatever does not change that belief.

Not liking a religion or any religion for that matter is not by definition the slightest bit racist/bigoted etc etc.

It is slightly enjoyable however watching people scream this and then kindly inform them why they are wrong.

I believe the eloquence of my post compared to yours laughs at the irony of you calling me a thick cant.

Until people stop mixing up Islam with the behaviour of SOME of the countries that practice it, then nobody will be speaking any sense. As the video link I posted a page of so back stated, you have a wide disparity between countries who practice Islam, on one end the likes of Saudi Arabia who have some awful practices and the other the likes of Turkey who are much better. Likewise some of the things we say we hate about Islam, for example the harsh treatment of women, are practiced in Christian African countries, i.e some of the highest female genital mutilation rates are in christian african countries.

A troll posts are designed to flame others, however the Troll him/herself may not share the beliefs of his postings.

I on the other hand do, I'm not a fan of Islam, this is a view many people hold, shouting and calling it bigoted, racist or whatever does not change that belief.

Not liking a religion or any religion for that matter is not by definition the slightest bit racist/bigoted etc etc.

It is slightly enjoyable however watching people scream this and then kindly inform them why they are wrong.

I believe the eloquence of my post compared to yours laughs at the irony of you calling me a thick cant.

So you are both a troll and a thick f**k then. Eloquence of your posts??? :lol: You're a mess of a man. Take some time off, and read back over your posts. You're a mess.

By pointing out that we do not live in a democracy and I don't believe what the media try to shove down our throats?

Next you'll be saying jeremy corbyn is unelectable because he's a lefty.. Just like our media is doing.

Havent even heard the guy speak so I wouldnt say he is unelectable.

Dont know why you keep mentioning this media thing?, I am no fan of the media, especially Murdoch's version and the BBC for that matter as well.

I'm not sure what her views are on extreme Muslims. We only ever get to hear how they are more of the victims than anyone else and how they are being bullied and the aggressive manor towards them. I agree it shouldn't happen but it does because of the terrorist that share her religion, extreme or not and by blowing up innocent civilians the extremests know fine well if could lead to victimisation of fellow Muslims. Perhaps they could concertante their anger and rage at the people causing the situation and not at the reaction of fellow British citizens.

UK and USA should take a fair bit of the blame of Islamist radges going about killing innocents and making the country uneasy aye?

If you're not sure what her views are then how do you know she isn't already raging at extremist Muslims?

As for your last sentence, I think you should probably do some reading up on how we got to this situation.

Archived