Queens v Falkirk

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are we?? No 4G!!

No steak pies?? QOTS must be the most tinky club in the league. Shocking catering facilities.

Can I add the worst Bovril I've ever had (covering 20 years)

What a proper diddy set up of a club!

And no crisps.....

Who goes to a game to sit on their phone scoffing their face?! Just sit and watch the game ya unsociable fat c**t!

After 20/25 minutes Falkirk could have been out of site, though we someone managed to make their 'keeper pull off a couple of saves.

Falkirk deservedly scored then went to sleep. We eventually changed our system just after as well so that probably had something to do with it as well. We got a stonewall penalty and are somehow still in the game. Though to be fair we did have a good 10 minute spell. Hopefully it comes back to haunt Falkirk, them not taking advantage of their possession and chances early on.

Edit to add. Really starting to get fed up with Dowie blaming everyone else and not taking responsibility for his own actions. Specifically Thomson yet again. Dowie fucks the header back, Thomson saves his bacon yet Dowie starts shouting at Thomson!

I always eat before a game or take something with me because of the shite catering facilities. My Dad won't go in the winter due to the crap hot drinks on offer.

Not going to the football due to the crap hot drinks on offer!!!! I have heard it all now.

Archived