Queens v Falkirk

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Millar > Kerr

Saying that, Millar has only ever done it in a Falkirk jersey.

Kerr's been playing well though, hopefully that continues on Saturday

Lets not forget that whilst kerr's career is drawing towards its end we had millar at his peak. Kerr has been a regular at a much higher level with the likes of aberdeen and du whilst millar has only ever been a regular with ourselves.

Lets not forget that whilst kerr's career is drawing towards its end we had millar at his peak. Kerr has been a regular at a much higher level with the likes of aberdeen and du whilst millar has only ever been a regular with ourselves.

Yep, I was delighted when we signed Millar as the Kerr replacement. Thus far comparing the 2 as QOS players Kerr has been the better one IMHO.

The annoying thing is that Millar's troubles all appear to be attitude related. I don't think his ability is in doubt.

He's not alone in that respect this season either.

I can't help but think this squad would perform better with a more old school managerial approach than the nicey nice manner I'm assuming Fowler has. I'd rather replace the players than the manager though.

I notice this now happens at QOS, Raith and St Mirren.

What's the reason for this nonsense?

I think there was concern that people were getting in for concessions they shouldn't have had, by going directly to the turnstile with cash.

It's a bit of a pain in the arse and it was controversial when introduced a couple of years ago. I don't know how significant the initial problem was, but I think that was the reason for it.

If I'm wrong, someone will put me right.

Looks like the Dumfries wind machine won't be switched on tomorrow for a change

I wouldn't bet on it.

I think there might be strong winds in much of the country tomorrow.

It's funny actually. Our ground isn't especially exposed and vulnerable to wind, yet quite a few matches with Falkirk in recent seasons have been badly affected by the wind.

Give me torrential rain, over high winds any day.

I think there was concern that people were getting in for concessions they shouldn't have had, by going directly to the turnstile with cash.

It's a bit of a pain in the arse and it was controversial when introduced a couple of years ago. I don't know how significant the initial problem was, but I think that was the reason for it.

If I'm wrong, someone will put me right.

Seem to recall that being the reason given but, like you, I'm not certain. If that is the reason, I don't know why they don't just sell concession tickets and let everybody else pay at the gate.

Seem to recall that being the reason given but, like you, I'm not certain. If that is the reason, I don't know why they don't just sell concession tickets and let everybody else pay at the gate.

We could also buy tickets for Saturday this week at the falkirk stadium.

It does mean all the cash is going to one place and not various.

The same policy with our main stand is in place.

I'd take a point right now.

I'd rather take none than endure another game like that one though.

No you wouldn't you expect to beat us on your own ground like you should feel about every other team in the division...queens are a poorly supported team but Palmerston is always difficult & you should expect to win ....I expect you to win

Archived