Queens v Falkirk

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not very optimistic for this one best case scenario is a draw for me. I agree with an earlier post that this could be like the hibs game as we try to keep it tight . . . Don't . . . And go on to lose 2-3 goals worst case. I am however optimistic about 4th place play off spot. Yes we lost to morton but there is still half the season to go with 2 points in it and 10 points from nearest chasers.

Remainder of November and December fixtures will be a struggle no doubt but hopefully we can take some points and fowler can build up the squad and off load a few of the weaker members.

Hutton could well grow into the team but not convinced on heff or Millar

Not very optimistic for this one best case scenario is a draw for me. I agree with an earlier post that this could be like the hibs game as we try to keep it tight . . . Don't . . . And go on to lose 2-3 goals worst case. I am however optimistic about 4th place play off spot. Yes we lost to morton but there is still half the season to go with 2 points in it and 10 points from nearest chasers.

Remainder of November and December fixtures will be a struggle no doubt but hopefully we can take some points and fowler can build up the squad and off load a few of the weaker members.

Hutton could well grow into the team but not convinced on heff or Millar

You see us possibly losing heavily this weekend and struggling until the end of the year?

And yet you remain optimistic that we'll get a top four finish. You're hoping for a Hell of a January there.

I'm already cringing in advance of the reaction from our supporters when Baird scores and does the inevitable GIRFUY.

Football fans are as fickle as fuk nowadays, some FFC fans were booing Mark Stewart last week. No one really escapes it nowadays.

The fickle side is Kerr and Lee Miller used to get dogs abuse whilst at their clubs after Falkirk, now back and they are regarded as kings again

End of the day, in Baird and Kerr who barely spent much time at Queens,they shock horror engineer a move. That's never happened in the history of Football.

Personally I save my boos for Fifers or players that were cants with us, so I suppose a fair few of u believe Baird and Kerr are cants, I can't belittle that, I gave a couple of shouts towards Gibson a few week ago at Dumbarton, tho said to my mate after that he was a cracking player when he had his heid screwed on

Football fans are as fickle as fuk nowadays, some FFC fans were booing Mark Stewart last week. No one really escapes it nowadays.

Me and my mate were sitting laughing as they booed him at Raith.

We got way to much for a player who left 2 years earlier and tried his best for us, yet people boo that.

Idiots

Mark Stewart always gave 100% for us, and has not said one bad word publicly about us. Anyone who boos him is a gonk.

Especially that roaster in the SS that gives Stewart dogs abuse. I can only assume that there's something personal in there that makes him behave like that?

Wonder if it's the same guy who thinks Lee Miller's a 'sexy b*****d'?

Archived