Queens v Falkirk

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread started off okay but has become as tragic as my love life

Normally these threads go tits up after the first day, so for relations to be fairly cordial until now is a sign of progress.

FAO BPM (seriously, the f**k's up with this content not available pish?!)

Yes, after I had made my comment. At what point have I argued it was a back 3 btw? :huh:

And FWIW, regarding the FIFA references. If you're under 30 your patter's pish. If you're over 30? Cringe.

It's always a joy seeing how rattled you become when your beloved Falkirk fail to beat us diddies :lol:

Guest Back Post Misses

FAO BPM (seriously, the f**k's up with this content not available pish?!)

Yes, after I had made my comment. At what point have I argued it was a back 3 btw? :huh:

And FWIW, regarding the FIFA references. If you're under 30 your patter's pish. If you're over 30? Cringe.

It's always a joy seeing how rattled you become when your beloved Falkirk fail to beat us diddies :lol:

Rattled?

I was pretty content with the result and gave Fowler praise for going to a back three and stopping us dominating in midfield.

At what point did I say you were diddies?

I suggest you ask the administrator about the content thing. You clearly have a low tolerance level son.

Sections 6 - 9 including the wheelchair spaces hold exactly 959 people. That includes 14 wheelchair spaces with no actual seat though so 945 seats. There is currently a small tv gantry covering about 10 seats at the back of Section 8 and for some reason yesterday the segregation banner was laid out over the first few seats in Section 6 rather than on the end of Section 5 as it usually is. That reduced the section by another 65 or 78 seats depending on whether it covered 5 or 6 seats, I can't quite tell from that photo. So basically there were just under 900 seats available to actually sit on.

That photo looks pretty much spot on for 370 for me. It's certainly not half full. Don't think any of the four sections even looks half full and half would be under 450.

Had a look again , it looks about right SD . Apologies

Thought Baird played yesterday like a striker with confidence. He was full of energy, running into spaces, holding and shielding the ball to allow others to link up and a couple of really deft back heels that almost resulted in goals and an eye for goal.

Never saw any of that when he played with us. Baird looked a better player yesterday than he ever did with us

Having watched the highlights, I seem to have erased Bairds first half performance where he did play like a striker with a lot of confidence and was effective, easy to forget via drink and our poor 2nd half in which he was much quieter but so were the rest of the team. Let's not forget tho, his shot won the corner from a great save, his diving header from the corner hit the bar and Miller scores. We should've had Miller on earlier

End of the day, it's a better point for us than it is for queens and 16 pts out of 18 in this quarter so far ain't bad reading

End of the day, it's a better point for us than it is for queens...

I don't doubt Falkirk are content with the point but considering how shite we've been and how good Falkirk have been leading up to the game I'd have to say it's a better point for us. Sad really that a point at home is considered a good outcome but unfortunately that's the way things are for us just now :(

I don't doubt Falkirk are content with the point but considering how shite we've been and how good Falkirk have been leading up to the game I'd have to say it's a better point for us. Sad really that a point at home is considered a good outcome but unfortunately that's the way things are for us just now :(

Unless Queens are looking down rather than up, then it's a better point with gaining a point on Alloa.

Guest Back Post Misses

Bairds just a wee fat w**k, Falkirk you can have and all the baggage that goes with him!!! Kerr and Muirhead are a pair of tossers too.

Have they licked your birds beaver?

I cant really remember Baird ever having any major issues at other clubs although I may be wrong on this so I can't really see how he's carrying a lot of baggage around with him. Yes he's gone to clubs and struggled especially when playing in the top flight but he's not seen as a known troublemaker.

Archived