Austria Game Latest

Bryan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cfczoomcfc
HOPE NEVER TO SEE THAT w**k DOUGLAS IN A SCOTLAND SHIRT AGAIN.

GET TAE f**k YA ARSEHOLE.

638131[/snapback]

He wont get back in now barring injuries Gordon is and quite rightly so the no.1

Was pleased with the performance in the first half but looked weary come the 2nd. Why Rab Douglas keeps getting a call up in beyond me. Had Gordon still been on the park we would have won tonight 2-1.

Any goalkeepers out there want to explain to me why Douglas moved to his left for the first goal. Does he practice in the mirror? Was someone giving him instructions through an earpiece from the other end of the stadium? Is he actually certified blind? Were his mittens on the wrong hands?

Answers requested please. :angry:

Guest ali_le_point

I must have been watching a different second half. The Austrians bossed the last half an hour or so and Scotland looked as if they didn't give a shit. Bloody awful.

Guest Wheezy

Rab Douglas has cost the team the win tonight however a good showing from a under strengt team. The Ausrtia team was almost full strength so we have to be happy.

How many more chances can Douglas get in goal though, that should be the end of him surely? :(

Any goalkeepers out there want to explain to me why Douglas moved to his left for the first goal. Does he practice in the mirror? Was someone giving him instructions through an earpiece from the other end of the stadium? Is he actually certified blind? Were his mittens on the wrong hands?

Answers requested please.  :angry:

638153[/snapback]

Well for a start, it was heading that way, then it took a wicked swerve and hit Russel Andersons heid sending it to the right!!! :blink:

Make the lackadaisical b*****ds walk home from Austria.

638186[/snapback]

Nah just Rab Douglas.

CK, yes the defence was poorly positioned but Douglas made an absolute meal of it.

The changes did affect our 2nd half performance and Douglas blew it for the 2nd goal-but for 60-75 minutes we were well in control and played well.I thought Quashie was excellent in midfield while Kenny Miller and Garry O'Connor ran their socks off and took their goals well.It was a good team performance tonight,everyone playing as a unit and for each other.I'm quietly optimistic going into the Italy game.

'Mon the Scotland.

First hour was excellent - O'Connor took his goal superbly and Miller did really well. Quashie was a great performer in midfield - with the likes of Ferguson, Fletcher etc around him he'll do even better. Defensively we did alright, but as has been said we were poor after the changes. I

As for Douglas, don't let the door hit your arse on the way out :angry:

Archived