Queen's Park v Forfar Athletic

QPSAFalkirkFirm

Ref and linesman didn't give it and I always defer to them without argument.

Quite hopeful about the replay. Rab Douglas was quite superb, but he can't be as good every week. WE do need to tighten up at the back though. Really happy with the way that Woods have come back on form and Duggan has given himself a shake.

Just got to think that we were that bad and still didn't get beat. Can't play much worse . And rab often digs us out the shite on a bad day but he has his moments too

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ref and linesman didn't give it and I always defer to them without argument.

Quite hopeful about the replay. Rab Douglas was quite superb, but he can't be as good every week. WE do need to tighten up at the back though. Really happy with the way that Woods have come back on form and Duggan has given himself a shake.

What's the script with Wharton? Mexican stand-off?

What's the script with Wharton? Mexican stand-off?

Wharton played last month against 'Shire and Montrose and (by his own high standards) was poor in both games, so no Mexican stand-off...........just Gus waiting for a player to regain form, whilst in the meantime the McGeever / Gibson central partnership doesn't look any weaker to me than any of the other combinations we have used this season.......not sure whether it was the central aspect that Diehard was highlighting or not but, if so, harsh in my view as they've been up against some decent strikers recently

Guest bernardblack

If up front then yes.

Nope. 4-2-3-1

The three being:

Denholm - right

Swankie - middle (means he can just concentrate on his natural game and not having to bother about tracking back)

Hay - left

Not rocket science

Nope. 4-2-3-1

The three being:

Denholm - right

Swankie - middle (means he can just concentrate on his natural game and not having to bother about tracking back)

Hay - left

Not rocket science

Don't disagree with your formation but if it's Foxy out and Kerr in, shouldn't we go DD back on the left and Kerr on the right? Main reason DD is on the right is to accommodate Swanks and Foxy. DD is a much better left midfielder than right sided player. (imo)

If Dick is going with as few changes a possible, he may go Young and Hodge central, Swanks off Sanny and Kerr right/DD left.

Not my choice but hey, I'm not the manager.

Nope. 4-2-3-1

The three being:

Denholm - right

Hay - left

Not rocket science

Yeah, cos you want the two guys that can actually score goals on the wings.

Guest bernardblack

Yeah, cos you want the two guys that can actually score goals on the wings.

Surely if they're scoring goals, it doesn't matter where they play?!

I'd like to see foxy and hodge as the two, Young had looked off the pace recently.

The wind is meant to pick up again mid afternoon so goofball will be effortless in one half and even more pointless in the second. There's a few in attendance today that would show them a thing or two (with the aid of a flux capacitor equipped De Lorean)

Archived