Funding- is it possible?

It's becoming frighteningly apparent that funds are low. It's all going to come to an end game in the near future,

The question I'm asking is..... Can Shull support his new trouser quota week-in, week-out?

With the ongoing legal cases against the wall defenders in the next 3-4 months, I'd like to start a trouser fund for Shull, any willing contributions welcome.... Apart from wrangler bleached jeans & hot pants.

Cannae beat lying in yir ain pish having a right good chortle at the 2 Clubs.

One deid, one just about.

Yeah cause you're actually used to the experience of lying in your own pis but still stupid enough to try chuckle at Rangers who are already stronger than your club will ever be again

Yeah cause you're actually used to the experience of lying in your own pis but still stupid enough to try chuckle at Rangers who are already stronger than your club will ever be again

Haw, ya welt! This is a topic regarding the ongoing need for funds for Shulls breeks, Piss stained as they are, they remain a very important point in this whole, sorry saga. Bringing fitba chat into this is lame.

"Let's all piss Shulls breeks" is the rally cry.

All the wind turbines on all the hills of Scotland couldn't create a breeze capable of coping with a washing line pegged with all Shull's drenched breeks when the current version of the Wall Guarding Cheats crash and burn.

Shull,

Please send a sample pair to the SFA museum at Hampden as the first exhibit in the History of Rangers Demise in 100 Objects..

I don't know if that funding is possible from King & co, but overall it's probably possible. Robert Sarver was offering something like 20 mil (part of it as loan, majority as share issue). That wasn't that long ago, less than a year ago.

As long as King doesn't run the club down to a point where such sums become a drop in an ocean, I think this club can find funding, from Sarver or someone else.

I don't know if that funding is possible from King & co, but overall it's probably possible. Robert Sarver was offering something like 20 mil (part of it as loan, majority as share issue). That wasn't that long ago, less than a year ago.

For Shull's trousers? Your man Sarver would be a good buyer, I guess; he owns the Phoenix Suns and the dry heat in Arizona would dry them

up a treat. You're right though, I don't think Dave King would want them; he can't even put his eyes on the right feet let alone wrassle with trying to get his legs into pish-engulfed breeks.

For just £2 a month, you can help Shull get the lifetime supply of incontinence pants he so desperately needs. No one should have to face the embarrassment of laying in their own urine... even if they are laughing at Voldemort FC

Archived