Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Romeo said:

It's all right I suppose when you consider the edit I just made...:blink:

So still cheaper than seeing them play a "new club" then. Flipping heck, they are bleeding you lot dry with that game.

9 minutes ago, Romeo said:

£99 for the three match package for season ticket holders. 

:blink:

f**k sake.

eta Any left that go for General sale will be....wait for it........

£129

Still cheaper than the £49 non season ticket holders are getting charged for the The Rangers game.

12 minutes ago, atfccfc said:

Still cheaper than the £49 non season ticket holders are getting charged for the The Rangers game.

I am more than happy for the non-season ticket holders to get charged £49 or more. sick of the fannies that come out of the woodwork for the bigger games. roaming about, can't work out how row and seat number works. Think they can drive up to the front of the stadium and get parked with 10 minutes to go until kick off.

f**k em.

3 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Lawwell said "at least one more player".

Look, our results in Europe the past two years have varied between poor to average. Prior to that, we feared no-one at home. We need to get back to that level so it's not unrealistic just to be happy getting to the group.

The money is important because it'll come in very handy in the push for 10 in a row now we're at the halfway point, plus it'll hopefully enable us to keep our better players & add to them so we can stand a good chance of qualifying for the CL next season too.

Got to build on this & the money is a massive factor here.

If Rodgers is given the money then I don't see how a manager of his experience and contacts can fail to construct a team capable of winning the SPL for the next 5 years against one 'potential' challenger.

4 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

It is a sad indictment of where football is now that success is determined by making the first round proper of a competition just because there's a cash windfall.

Agreed, it is sad and with the changes to the Champions League set up, it's only going to get worse.

30 minutes ago, The_Judge said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Celtic got home wins against Man City, Borrusia or both.  

I would.

25 minutes ago, The_Judge said:

If Rodgers is given the money then I don't see how a manager of his experience and contacts can fail to construct a team capable of winning the SPL for the next 5 years against one 'potential' challenger.

I can.

Probably the best possible draw the victims could get. Absolutely no expectation, zero pressure, they can go out and play/not play in the knowledge a proper skelping would be entirely par for the course, home or away. But glamour ties each and every one, a single point should have Brendan dipped in gold and mounted on the councils esplanade thingy outside The Fergus McCann arena. 

The pricing is a disgrace though. Just gifted £23m and the fuckers want £49 for the bigotfest and £129 for x 3 home fixtures. No wonder poverty is in your DNA, outrageous.

1 hour ago, atfccfc said:

£33/£43 to watch Celtic play against some of the best players to ever kick a ball vs £49 to watch Celtic play against the Govan Hillbillies.  It's a joke.

Archived