The Dundee United Relegation Express

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still hopeful that The Rangers will once again fail to get promotion. Should that happen and United were relegated... I don't think any other season could top that. Ever.

My dream scenario is, that in a few weeks we embark on a great escape, culminating in a winning run that drags us upto 11th.

Hibs pip Rangers to the top spot, and we then, pummel Rangers in the play-offs!

Like I said though, my dream.

Even when we do get back up it will take time to reestablish ourselves; I think it's a few years down the road before we'll be finishing in the top six of the Premiership once more.

Not sure about that... firmly believe anyone coming up from championship can finish in top six with a good manager, shrewd buys and promotion momentum. Look at Hamilton last yr... granted they just missed out but if Neil had stayed.. Dundee? Highland teams etc

Happy New Year

Not sure about that... firmly believe anyone coming up from championship can finish in top six with a good manager, shrewd buys and promotion momentum. Look at Hamilton last yr... granted they just missed out but if Neil had stayed.. Dundee? Highland teams etc

Happy New Year

It's a fairly regular occurrence that the team that comes up does pretty well.

We finished 3rd, the last time. Dunfermline who beat us to the title finished 5th.

I'm very surprised nobody has mentioned or even tried to rename this thread in honour of our new goalkeeper. Indeed the Japanese Bullet Train can reach speeds of almost as fast as our relegation.

n700_big.jpg

Like the goalkeeper himself I think the "Dundee United with Japanese goalkeeper relegation bullet train" title lacks a powerful punch.

Archived