Hearts v Aberdeen

Dunty

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryan Jack would just be getting the pish ripped out him as well.

Ryan Jack plays in the other two games and we boss them nae bother. You don't see when he plays well but he is so important to how we play. Provides a base for the forward players to play.

We need a midfielder in the Ross Draper mould. Someone to kick f**k out of midfield.

Almost perverse to single out individuals given how poor the entire team has been, but I don't think I've seen Jonny Hayes have a worse game in an Aberdeen shirt. We're extremely fortunate only to be 1-0 down.

He has been shocking, with Hearts dominance they should really be at least 2 0 up. Because it's only 1 there is always hope for us but needs a huge effort in the 2nd half. I can't see us coming away from this with anything other than a loss.

Rooney looked lucky to stay on the field from where I'm sitting.

How did it look to TV viewers

Augustyn move into his path and dipped a shoulder waiting for contact, Rooney done the usual bump into him but with more force than Augustyn expected.

Red card wouldve been a terrible decision

Should have been a red for Rooney, Aberdeen are all over the place, but the mighty Jambos might regret not getting something from all those corners.

At this rate Derek "old boy" mcinnes won't be getting manager of the month.

On what grounds would you send Rooney off? Poor show from him but it's unsporting behaviour and no more.

Sow has been a joy to watch at times. Aberdeen are hilariously pish so far.

Archived