Hearts v Aberdeen

Dunty

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee fans having a bad day or something? You lack the class of your manager.

Pleased with Hearts' performance. Buaben and Pallardo looked most likely to blow up in our faces but we got there.

Dons looked shocked by our start and never really looked like doing anything. Good to see such a huge support down from the NE, never stopped singing. .Safe journey home folks. Mind an give Dundee a wide berth tonight.The pigmies are angry.

Full credit to Hearts. We can't have many complaints about that outcome. Once again, we simply took far too long to enter any discernible rhythm and duly ended up paying the price. We did improve in the second half, but I'm struggling to believe that we could have played much worse than we did in the first. I can't name a single outfield player in a white shirt who could stake a reasonable claim to pass marks.

It does pain me slightly to say it provided the service he's given to the club, but I think questions might need to be asked about Andrew Considine's role within our long-term strategy. I'm slowly but surely moving towards the belief that he's just not good enough.

Out of both cups by the beginning of January and playing solely for second place. Grim.

Full credit to Hearts. We can't have many complaints about that outcome. Once again, we simply took far too long to enter any discernible rhythm and duly ended up paying the price. We did improve in the second half, but I'm struggling to believe that we could have played much worse than we did in the first. I can't name a single outfield player in a white shirt who could stake a reasonable claim to pass marks.

It does pain me slightly to say it provided the service he's given to the club, but I think questions might need to be asked about Andrew Considine's role within our long-term strategy. I'm slowly but surely moving towards the belief that he's just not good enough.

Out of both cups by the beginning of January and playing solely for second place. Grim.

Playing for 2nd place = GRIM ?

Have you forgotten Brown, McGoo, Skovdahl, Paterson the list goes on FFS

That was pish, one of the worst first halves I've seen under McInnes. Taylor, Ward and Pawlett the only players with pass marks. Hayes and McGinn were anonymous, Considine woeful and Reynolds look rattled. Very concerning that we don't seem to try and win games until after 75 minutes. Travelling fans were massively let down. Need to ensure 2nd place in the league now and push Celtic as far we can, give the fans something to cheer for at least.

Hearts deserved their win and were very unlucky to only be one up at half time. Managed the game reasonably well in the second half and Alexander was rarely troubled. We couldn't deal with their physical direct play (not a criticism on Hearts). I said before the game that the winner of this game would go far in the cup and I stand by that now, good luck in the next round.

Archived