Hearts v Aberdeen

Dunty

Playing for 2nd place = GRIM ?

Have you forgotten Brown, McGoo, Skovdahl, Paterson the list goes on FFS

Being out of both domestic cup competitions by the beginning of January is fairly grim given the quality of our squad, yes. Is playing for second grim? No, but given everything it's where we should be.

I acknowledge how far we have come as a team in recent years, but if anything that makes these results hurt more. We didn't play anywhere near to what we are capable of today, and got our just deserts. I feel sorry for all the fans who travelled down.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boring the shite out off me now this physical reference that hearts are.....Our front three is Nicholson reily and sow who is one off the most skillfull strikers to play in Scotland 4 years...having 4 strong defenders is not the ethos off a long ball team it's probably what 90% off all football teams want as a base to start from.... go have a look on hibs net to see the deep routed seethe...its awe inspiring

Although Hearts idea of "dominating" a football match can be compared to a woman being beasted in a dark alley.

Twat

Hearts were doing the usual giving it out and not taking it.

Why do we hold up play for players who are lying on the touchline ?

Time wasting since early in the first half.

Having said that they are good at it. Fair play to them. We are too soft at times.

Big questions over Considine, Reynolds and McLean yet again.

And why do we always wait until the last 20 minuts

Lol,dry yer eyes ya twat,Hearts pissed on the the once famous dons tonight.Another year without the big cup eh,lol.

Ryan Jack plays in the other two games and we boss them nae bother. You don't see when he plays well but he is so important to how we play. Provides a base for the forward players to play.

We need a midfielder in the Ross Draper mould. Someone to kick f**k out of midfield.

In the Pittodrie game you looked better with Shinnie and Flood in the first half.

One big difference today was having our best midfielder (Djoum) in the middle instead of behind the striker, but I think the main difference was attitudinal; we played on the front foot and pressed high up the pitch, and it worked.

The last game against Celtic and this game represent a big improvement in these types of games. Very pleasing.

I doubt very many of them came from Aberdeen in all honesty. Aberdeen have their fair share of glory hunters right across Scotland who crawl out from under their rocks when they think another European Cup win is on the cards.

The 376,898,987 non AFC fan to mention Europe, Aberdeen and Glory Hunters in the same sentence.

PUMPED PUMPED PUMPED PUMPED PUMPED PUMPED PUMPED PUMPED PUMPED PUMPED PUMPED PUMPED

PUMPED PUMPED PUMPED PUMPED PUMPED PUMPED PUMPED PUMPED PUMPED PUMPED PUMPED PUMPED

Being out of both domestic cup competitions by the beginning of January is fairly grim given the quality of our squad, yes. Is playing for second grim? No, but given everything it's where we should be.

I acknowledge how far we have come as a team in recent years, but if anything that makes these results hurt more. We didn't play anywhere near to what we are capable of today, and got our just deserts. I feel sorry for all the fans who travelled down.

Still think our "support" neec to get a grip.

On another board there is already talk of dwindling attendances for the rest of the season.

We are 3 points off 1st at the moment, regardless of whether we think we can win the league or not, turn up and get behind the team FFS.

Best away support in the country, but shockingly bad home support up there.

Twat
Hearts were doing the usual giving it out and not taking it.

Why do we hold up play for players who are lying on the touchline ?

Time wasting since early in the first half.

Having said that they are good at it. Fair play to them. We are too soft at times.

Big questions over Considine, Reynolds and McLean yet again.

And why do we always wait until the last 20 minuts

Lol,dry yer eyes ya twat,Hearts pissed on the the once famous dons tonight.Another year without the big cup eh,lol.

Better to have been famous than not though I guess.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Once again, playing McGinn in a 'big game' is like starting a man short. He's our match winning player, but he's always anonymous in many of the games that count.

It was always going to be a mental arm-wrestle today, and not for the first time we came up short.

Hearts wanted it more and deserved their win. Good luck to them.

First time in my life I reached the point of being a seething mess at the fitba during the 1st half, culminating in me berating Reynolds while simultaneously giving a poor wee girl's polar bear hat a good shower of gin-soaked saliva.......

Soft centred team, 2nd to every ball, casual when on the ball. No leaders. Lot of players had an 'off' day but can't take anything away from the jambos.

Hearts, you did to us what the fermers did, make us look like absolute diddies, you just didn't score as many.

Hardly surprising tbh, their time wasting tactics are genuinely pathetic

CF4HU7cWEAAqP7c.jpg

Paterson what a p***k. Get fucked wee bellend

CF4HU7cWEAAqP7c.jpg

Hearts have been an utter disgrace all year with their timewasting efforts. No surprise.

CF4HU7cWEAAqP7c.jpg

Callum Paterson is a cretin

CF4HU7cWEAAqP7c.jpg

There diving about. Time wasting . There manager was telling them to do so. That's poor.

First half they did well. But as soon as they start to struggle there rolling about and cheating antics come into play.

CF4HU7cWEAAqP7c.jpg

From 10mins into the game though ????

Well that's just not true is it?

Its when you see the manager live on tv telling them to stay down.

Seen that a million times before, stay down,slow the game down and give your defence time to take a breathe, every team in this country would do the same.

Really enjoyed that game, glad it was on Tv.

Archived