Hearts v Aberdeen

Dunty

Being a whitehill welfare man I never venture much onto hearts threads but by fk the seethe they generate is very pleasing...... totally deserved the victory after out playing and out fighting Aberdeens strongest team for more or less 90 mins and then the amount off loons on here whining about time wasting,when then players clearly run them self's Into the ground is most staggering and pleasing in same amounts..... for 40 years I've watched team run games down,yet the way people are crying it's as if hearts have discovered a new tactic......superb

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heart of Midlothian 1 - 0 Aberdeen Shamrock Celtic Supporters Club

Must be a sore one when your season is over on January 9th. Don't worry though, you really goofed us with all those toilet rolls.

First Half maybe....

Considine sitter.

Taylor sitter

Rooney

McGinn

In fact other than the shot following Ward losing the ball what other real chances did Hearts have ? I can only remember panic in our defence with no real ahot on goal (bar a couple of scaffs 10 yards wide)

And as I said earlier the falling over, kicking the ball at throw ins so it took longer to collect the ball and general time wasting started in the first half.

Pray for G-Man :(

Your back four and midfield are all big physical players and they allowed you to boss this game. Not a slight on Hearts, it's how you play and other teams need to find a way to counter it, unlike we managed today.

Pallardo is 5'8 and prince buaben is hardly a midfield destroyer. If yous want to start with 2 midgets in your engine room that's up to your half-baked manager

Pallardo is 5'8 and prince buaben is hardly a midfield destroyer. If yous want to start with 2 midgets in your engine room that's up to your half-baked manager

You forgot about, big Sam Nicholson,Billy King and the seven foot,Gomis.

First Half maybe....

Considine sitter.

Taylor sitter

Rooney

McGinn

In fact other than the shot following Ward losing the ball what other real chances did Hearts have ? I can only remember panic in our defence with no real ahot on goal (bar a couple of scaffs 10 yards wide)

And as I said earlier the falling over, kicking the ball at throw ins so it took longer to collect the ball and general time wasting started in the first half.

All over the place. Was a sore one though so I understand.

Archived