Hearts v Aberdeen

Dunty

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno if it was shown on TV but my favourite moment was when the full time whistle went and Juanma celebrated in Ward's face.

What a guy.

Pretty sure the ref seen it and you see him starting to run over expecting a flashpoint

I don't know who this Amy is. But I'll be more than happy to ring her bells with my knob at any party.

Hibs don't really do parties though,do they?

I'd come along for laughs though,until you inevitably "Hibs it up".

One thing that sometimes irks me in matches: if a team are losing 1-0, why doesn't their manager or captain (whichever is more appropriate) inform the manager/captain of the other team and/or the referee that in *any* event of injury they are going to play on, regardless of which sides player is injured, *unless* the referee decides to stop the game? Or explain what you plan to do before the match, even?

As long as its applied consistently, what's the problem with it?

Regarding being cynical - it's been a criticism levelled at our own side sometimes that we haven't done the Dark Arts of football well enough/often enough; against Dundee at Firhill this season for instance we should have clattered Greg Stewart and took a booking on halfway (iirc Lindsay was closest) - because we didn't he ran on and scored left-footed. Against Hamilton while Neil was still manager Doolan could have clipped Andreu late on in the game well in Accies own half, didn't, and Accies scored from the resulting breakaway.

It's shite for neutrals or if its done effectively against your own team but if your own side are too nicey nicey then they'll get taken advantage of. Not seen much of them but suspect that might be part of Dundee Utd's problems this season.

Thankfully, we now have Tomas Cerny in goals for us who's slow goal kicks/timewasting antics are something of an artform. 8)

One thing that sometimes irks me in matches: if a team are losing 1-0, why doesn't their manager or captain (whichever is more appropriate) inform the manager/captain of the other team and/or the referee that in *any* event of injury they are going to play on, regardless of which sides player is injured, *unless* the referee decides to stop the game? Or explain what you plan to do before the match, even?

As long as its applied consistently, what's the problem with it?

Regarding being cynical - it's been a criticism levelled at our own side sometimes that we haven't done the Dark Arts of football well enough/often enough; against Dundee at Firhill this season for instance we should have clattered Greg Stewart and took a booking on halfway (iirc Lindsay was closest) - because we didn't he ran on and scored left-footed. Against Hamilton while Neil was still manager Doolan could have clipped Andreu late on in the game well in Accies own half, didn't, and Accies scored from the resulting breakaway.

It's shite for neutrals or if its done effectively against your own team but if your own side are too nicey nicey then they'll get taken advantage of. Not seen much of them but suspect that might be part of Dundee Utd's problems this season.

Thankfully, we now have Tomas Cerny in goals for us who's slow goal kicks/timewasting antics are something of an artform. 8)

Stoned,aye?

Team winning 1-0 indulges in a spot of time wasting late on.

Utterly unheard of and quite disgusting

Some of the meltdowns on here about it mind you :lol:

For the last time.

IT STARTED IN THE FIRST HALF

All over the place. Was a sore one though so I understand.

Highlights confirmed what I thought whilst at the game.

Hearts created nothing except panic in our defence. Did Ward have a save to make ?

We were shit but still created 4 great chances and should have had a Pen.

Yet apparently Hearts bossed the game ????

Highlights confirmed what I thought whilst at the game.

Hearts created nothing except panic in our defence. Did Ward have a save to make ?

We were shit but still created 4 great chances and should have had a Pen.

Yet apparently Hearts bossed the game ????

^^^ headsgone

Archived