January Transfer Window

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steven Craig is away down south apparently.

How he's managed that is beyond me. I would've been astounded if he'd got a deal in this league nevermind a full-time offer down south. No exaggeration when I say that he's up there with one of the laziest, uninterested, shittiest strikers I've seen at Dumbarton, and I've seen some horrendous jobbers over the years.

Steven Craig is away down south apparently.

How he's managed that is beyond me. I would've been astounded if he'd got a deal in this league nevermind a full-time offer down south. No exaggeration when I say that he's up there with one of the laziest, uninterested, shittiest strikers I've seen at Dumbarton, and I've seen some horrendous jobbers over the years.

The first thing that came to mind when I heard that was Plymouth. Derek Adams was his manager at County, and he's taken diddies like Gregg Wylde and made them pretty decent in a team that's doing extremely well.

Surely he wouldn't move from us to the top of English League Two though? No way he's up to that unless it's a player/coach role.

No doubt he'll bang in the goals down there now.

Steven Craig seems to have been playing for ever. I remember watching his debut for Falkirk in a 3 2 victory over Livingston at Brockville.

He looked a world beater that day.

Remember being delighted when Totten announced on football 1st that we had signed him

I got a guy to recommend Nathan Austin to Raith 3 or 4 years ago to check him out, which fell on deaf ears.

Young striker learning his trade and seems to be doing well, the way Falkirk bring through the young guys it could be really good move.

He's pretty pacy as well which will offer Falkirk another option to Miller/Baird.

Will Falkirk keep him in the squad or loan him out?, you seem quite well off for strikers, and are mostly doing very well?

Hope we keep him and Maybe loan out Ohara / McHugh, McHugh seems to have fallen off the radar being injured and with Austin coming in I can see him being at the bottom of the pecking order

Archived