January Transfer Window

He doesn't, hence why we are releasing players to sign players, and getting players on loan with the parent club paying the wages.

Parent clubs wont pay the players wages for them to play for Livi. Maybe a portion of it but I doubt they'll pay the full whack.

So if you sign those 2 loan boys that's 6 new signings in total? Plus accomodation for the english lads?

How many have been released or left? 3 or something?

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe Halkett isn't a loan. It's a permanent move as Rangers have released him. So I've been told anyway.

He got released last week i think.

I wouldn't be loaning Livi Walsh though, he can still play a part in our season or send him out to a better team.

I believe Halkett isn't a loan. It's a permanent move as Rangers have released him. So I've been told anyway.

Ah right, in that case hands off oor Tam!

It would be nice if we signed somebody at some point soon. The squad is getting smaller every couple of days.

He doesn't, hence why we are releasing players to sign players, and getting players on loan with the parent club paying the wages.

Erm yes, because professional footballers are known to cancel the remainder of their legally-binding contracts, without other income or compensation, solely from the goodness of the heart. And yet people still wonder how a parade of Walter Mitty directors manage to run rings around Livingston's gormless fanbase.

Erm yes, because professional footballers are known to cancel the remainder of their legally-binding contracts, without other income or compensation, solely from the goodness of the heart. And yet people still wonder how a parade of Walter Mitty directors manage to run rings around Livingston's gormless fanbase.

It has cost us a fortune (and possibly relegation) doing exactly that over the last couple of years with the amount of diddies we signed then 'released'.

I'd assume they'd be looking for 2 months wages at least, in our case anyway. We paid off Gary Harkins and he signed for Dundee within a few days :thumbsdown .

Archived