Rangers still in the championship

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's a better idea. Look at the recent match threads:

Midden vs Queens: No comment from you.

Queens vs Raith: No comment from you.

Rangers vs Morton: Held back so you'd only be the second person to reply.

Right, so I've not commented on two Queens games that haven't happened, yet referred to a notable Queens game that has, on another match thread.

Meanwhile, I'm the second most prolific poster on the dedicated Queens thread, yet you wish to imply that I've no real interest in my team.

What transparent idiocy.

In those days, wooden benches counted.

I think Clydebank were in the first back then. My one trip to Kilbowie was actually in '92, for a game against Kilmarnock. I spent that year living in Glasgow and working for a spell in Clydebank funnily enough.

Imagine a world where you followed Clydebank, Tedi Arbroath, Kincardine Motherwell and Bennett Kilmarnock. Think how competitive and exciting it could all genuinely be.

I think the teams such as Clydebank, Arbroath, Motherwell and Kilmarnock would still struggle. Teams from the largest populated cities would still be at the top, particularly Rangers and Celtic.

Right, so I've not commented on two Queens games that haven't happened, yet referred to a notable Queens game that has, on another match thread. Meanwhile, I'm the second most prolific poster on the dedicated Queens thread, yet you wish to imply that I've no real interest in my team. What transparent idiocy.

You post more about Rangers than I do. That should worry you.

I think the teams such as Clydebank, Arbroath, Motherwell and Kilmarnock would still struggle. Teams from the largest populated cities would still be at the top, particularly Rangers and Celtic.

Yes, but the disparity in resources would be nowhere near as pronounced.

There's no way for instance that you'd get the same two clubs occupying the top two spots for all but one season in close to two decades.

The big city clubs could have poor runs like those experienced by the other city clubs. Teams like Motherwell and Kilmarnock could indeed make serious inroads for spells.

Our game would be healthier, but you'd have less to boast about.

In those days, wooden benches counted.

I think Clydebank were in the first back then. My one trip to Kilbowie was actually in '92, for a game against Kilmarnock. I spent that year living in Glasgow and working for a spell in Clydebank funnily enough.

Imagine a world where you followed Clydebank, Tedi Arbroath, Kincardine Motherwell and Bennett Kilmarnock.

Think how competitive and exciting it could all genuinely be.

Local teams for local people.

Local teams for local people.

Yes Bennett, it would be good, wouldn't it?

Now obviously, your choice of words indicates that you wish to characterise such an outlook as narrow and essentially right wing in nature.

Of course though, it's nothing of the sort. Instead, it would see something much more egalitarian, fair and interesting.

The sheer number of threads and posts on this sub forum and contributions by those non Rangers fans who continue to be obsessed by our club is astounding. Some may claim its solely to enjoy the piss taking, which is fair enough, but the scrutiny for even the most insignificant of happenings at Ibrox borders on a gripped addiction.

I don't think any of the small number of Bears on P&B would object at all, if we had one single club thread plus match reports.

The sheer number of threads and posts on this sub forum and contributions by those non Rangers fans who continue to be obsessed by our clubS is astounding. Some may claim its solely to enjoy the piss taking, which is fair enough, but the scrutiny for even the most insignificant of happenings at Ibrox borders on a gripped addiction.

I don't think any of the small number of Bears on P&B would object at all, if we had one single club thread plus match reports.

history has shown that all things Ibrox seriously need scrutiny.

You should thank us. You wouldn't want to hand over your cash to fraudsters, wide-boy gangsters, Normandy property investors and Glib and Shameless Liars, eh?

history has shown that all things Ibrox seriously need scrutiny.

You should thank us. You wouldn't want to hand over your cash to fraudsters, wide-boy gangsters, Normandy property investors and Glib and Shameless Liars, eh?

Aye a lot of it point scoring retrospective comment after the horse has bolted mind!! I don't think it's offered with any philanthropic sentiment eh!?

Similar to Rangers' charity contributions then. ;)

We have some fantastic hard working fundraisers amongst our support, you seen how Rangers fans have contributed to help the Erskine Appeal over the last few years for example?

We have some fantastic hard working fundraisers amongst our support, you seen how Rangers fans have contributed to help the Erskine Appeal over the last few years for example?

All that hard work, undone by thieves?

He specifically mentioned Erskine, your link does not.

Just serves to prove the point of view that everything about Rangers is bad, thread after thread, page after page filled by the obsessed who are desperate to slate the club and our support. It's a way of life for many. It doesn't show any signs of abating either, If we do manage to get up this season, the level of bitterness, seethe and hatred next year will be absolutely mental.

Archived