Hibs v Falkirk

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well timing isn't great.

The game is 2 weeks til xmas.

For 1 adult it's ok.

For a family of 4 going it's £68.

If the kids are under 12 that same family will pay £36 to watch Falkirk v Hibs January 17 at our place.

I've never had a problem paying the cash to go to these games because I pay for me and me only.

You are charging Premiership prices in the Championship regardless of how you sugarcoat it.

Or put another way you want to get back up ASAP and still pay Premiership wages so charge away (and home) fans for the privilege.

I don't see why away fans should be charged and punished because you guys got relegated.

At the end of the day, if their own fans are fine paying that then thats all that matters. Why should they reduce the prices because of the away fans? They couldn't care less if a couple of cheapskates fancied giving it a miss..

The goals are on Hibs TV now. Oxley was horrendous at the goal. It's only a matter of time before he doesn't get bailed out and costs us big time. Simply not a good enough goalkeeper.

Lovely flick on from Anier to set up Boyle for the equaliser and was nice to see Cummings using his right foot to cross for the goal. Could be a massive point come the end of the season and Stubbs has said in his post match interview that it could be the biggest result of the season, managing to scrape a result when everything was going against us with only 9 men in the end.

Was Cummings playing ?

Got booked for simulation apparently.

It's the Hibs way.

Seriously though, the late equalizer was a scunner, but we'd have taken a point beforehand, and I suspect Hibs would have too. The fact sevco failed to win lessens any disappointment either of us will feel at not winning.

Had £5 on Falkirk to win 1-0 lee Miller scoring. 17-1, it was only when the game started I realised Miller wasn't starting, I was pissed off at myself for not checking the team before the game started. Miller scores, scenes, hibs equalise, b*****ds.

Watched the highlights back there. It's a two footed tackle from McGinn, studs up, and catches Kerr quite high. He really can't have any complaints tbh.

I also thought it should have been a freekick to us rather than the drop ball just before the Hibs goal. Alston wins the header before being clattered in to by Stevenson. Suspicion of offside as well, but them's the breaks.

Poor keeping from Oxley, but Rogers only just shuffled a tame Keatings shot round the post there in the first half, something to do with the pitch maybe?

Also, Cummings dive :lol: What an absolute cretin

Watched the highlights back there. It's a two footed tackle from McGinn, studs up, and catches Kerr quite high. He really can't have any complaints tbh.

I also thought it should have been a freekick to us rather than the drop ball just before the Hibs goal. Alston wins the header before being clattered in to by Stevenson. Suspicion of offside as well, but them's the breaks.

Poor keeping from Oxley, but Rogers only just shuffled a tame Keatings shot round the post there in the first half, something to do with the pitch maybe?

Also, Cummings dive :lol: What an absolute cretin

The clown who clattered Stevenson should've been sent off. Was wreckless.

Guest Back Post Misses

Folk keep going on about hibs and sevco making it very difficult for a team like us to win the league but having seen both i'd actually say the ross county team that cruised to the title a few years back were as good if not better than both of them.

Not sure I agree with that. Overall we are a side which is better set up and tactically much more aware with Houston rather than under Pressley. Pressley's side would never have lost only 1 or 6 meaningful games v this Hibs side. The only one has has lost that we were playing for anything was through a Hibs player cheating an incompetent referee to boot.

Not sure I agree with that. Overall we are a side which is better set up and tactically much more aware with Houston rather than under Pressley. Pressley's side would never have lost only 1 or 6 meaningful games v this Hibs side. The only one has has lost that we were playing for anything was through a Hibs player cheating an incompetent referee to boot.

:lol:

You couldn't hold onto a lead against a team with 9 men on the park. Failkirk indeed.

Still haven't seen how bad the mistake was yesterday but Oxley deserves some leeway. He's been great recently.

I wish we had a £2.5m player budget. For sure if we did we would be better than fuckin Hibs. Serial underachievers

:lol: :lol: :lol: A new low for these threads. Sort yourself out.

Guest Back Post Misses

Still haven't seen how bad the mistake was yesterday but Oxley deserves some leeway. He's been great recently.

:lol: :lol: :lol: A new low for these threads. Sort yourself out.

A howler

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can assure you, Stevenson clatters in to Alston after he's headed it way

Clown.

The ref actually signalled a free kick to us and changed his mind for some reason.

I thought we were poor yesterday. Had the chance to kill off 10 men and couldn't do it. we were very pedestrian in our play whilst Hibs, when they had 10 men, attacked with pace and purpose.

Don't know why he took Baird off to bring on the extra defender as that was just asking them to attack us which they obviously had to do. With an extra man we should have seen out the game in their half not ours!

Archived