East Kilbride v Lothian Thistle

HomelandsOur

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, 17 year old keeper but he's been ill for 2 weeks, including up til yesterday. Never played for the first team and not played for 3 weeks.

Would they let his mammy go on with him? Just to stand at the side and make sure the big boys don't call him names. She could take some calpol, just in case he gets a bit of a temperature.

Would they let his mammy go on with him? Just to stand at the side and make sure the big boys don't call him names. She could take some calpol, just in case he gets a bit of a temperature.

I literally don't get your point with this? I don't know the boy or that and don't feel sorry for him,but there was talk about a goalkeeping crisis and I answered a question and highlighted he won't be 100%.

I assume you were going for funny?

I literally don't get your point with this? I don't know the boy or that and don't feel sorry for him,but there was talk about a goalkeeping crisis and I answered a question and highlighted he won't be 100%.

Yeah I reckon it was an attempt at humour. Cheers for the info.

It wasn't specific to your post, I just quoted the last one. There's a lot of melodrama about it, he'll be delighted, a huge chance for him.

Great! Really look forward to watching the East Kilbridr vs. Celtic match and with respect to Hutchison Vale, this is the right result and the best resultant for Scottish Football and I hope for the romance the Nat Choy is played in the new town.

We could be seeing the dawn of a new force in Scottish Football.

Archived