Dark Horses in the Sat/Sun Scottish cup

rasper

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said on Sat Goldenhill played really well. I think our keeper was fortunate to stay on the park at the pen, it was a tight decision tho, but I would have wanted their keeper off if it was the other way about, but I wouldn't say it was 100% clear. But we had loads of possession and created numerous chances, I honestly felt like it was one of those day we wouldn't score, but the boys should great character to come back and win the game

As you no mate been there and done and it not to play as well as you no you can and still in next round is the makings off a wining team well done as I stated at start of this cup will take cp to have bad day and opposition to play a blinder to beat cp on the day to strong all over

Colville are a different animal to any other team this season . Take some going to beat them

As regards to the post tho , I've been to see pollok a few times recently and there playing some quality football , they absolutely murdered broomhouse in the first half and found themselves 2-0 down . They got it back 2-2 before half time and second half was a bit of a damp squib . Replay should be a cracker , if pollok go through I can see them progressing in the next round again . Rabs got a great balance in the squad , can see them having a good season

Colville are a different animal to any other team this season . Take some going to beat them

As regards to the post tho , I've been to see pollok a few times recently and there playing some quality football , they absolutely murdered broomhouse in the first half and found themselves 2-0 down . They got it back 2-2 before half time and second half was a bit of a damp squib . Replay should be a cracker , if pollok go through I can see them progressing in the next round again . Rabs got a great balance in the squad , can see them having a good season

There's probably about 10 teams in the last 32 (unfancied sides) who will fancy themselves against anyone outwith the likes of Colville, Harestanes, Doune and Giffnock. So many teams will be looking at the draw, looking a lot of the teams still left in it and thinking they have a great chance of going very deep into the tournament with some luck of the draw. If The 4 teams I mentioned there were to draw themselves in the last 16 it would open it right up for everyone.

Pollok were decent on Saturday although don't think they murdered broomhouse , the pollok keeper was the busier keeper but the 2nd half wasn't up to much game died after half time

Just my opinion mate . Your right tho don't think the broomhouse keeper had more than 2 saves to make . But from what I saw pollok dominated the game without creating too many chances . ... Maybe murdered was a bit strong haha

Archived